Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.183.137
Sign in to follow this  
dogeyes7

Uk server...

Hi..

Firstly your service is brilliant,ive tried numerous vpns over the last fortnight and yours is the one ive decided to commit long term to,bassically my isp is traffic managing me,so trying to watch ultimate dog tease lol on youtube is a non starter,but now when connected to airvpn it streams perfectly without any buffering...

Just to point out,when i connect to the uk server my location seems to be germany...

Dont really care to be honest,just thought i'd make you aware..

Stella service your running here pal,keep it up :-)

Hi..

Firstly your service is brilliant,ive tried numerous vpns over the last fortnight and yours is the one ive decided to commit long term to,bassically my isp is traffic managing me,so trying to watch ultimate dog tease lol on youtube is a non starter,but now when connected to airvpn it streams perfectly without any buffering...

Just to point out,when i connect to the uk server my location seems to be germany...

Dont really care to be honest,just thought i'd make you aware..

Stella service your running here pal,keep it up :-)

Hello!

Thanks for your nice words.

We are not aware of any IP geolocalization service which detects our UK server exit-IP address as located in Germany... can you tell us what it is?

Kind regards

Yeah sure...

I'm using airvpn mainly though the guizmovpn app from cydia to run on my ipad..

Ive generated all the config files for all the available servers and installed them all on guizmovpn..

So i can pick any of the servers i want through guizmovpn...

But when i choose the uk one,whenever i log in to the airvpn website through safari it says at the bottom of the screen that im connected to omicron germany...

So i then run a test at http://whatismyipaddress.com/ and it comes up with in germany...

Ive tried all the other servers,sweden,usa,netherlands(downloaded in the generator section of the website just like the uk one)and they all correctly show the correct country on

http://whatismyipaddress.com/....

Hope this helps...have a chilled weekend:-)

Yeah sure...

I'm using airvpn mainly though the guizmovpn app from cydia to run on my ipad..

Ive generated all the config files for all the available servers and installed them all on guizmovpn..

So i can pick any of the servers i want through guizmovpn...

But when i choose the uk one,whenever i log in to the airvpn website through safari it says at the bottom of the screen that im connected to omicron germany...

So i then run a test at http://whatismyipaddress.com/ and it comes up with in germany...

Ive tried all the other servers,sweden,usa,netherlands(downloaded in the generator section of the website just like the uk one)and they all correctly show the correct country on

http://whatismyipaddress.com/....

Hope this helps...have a chilled weekend:-)

Hello!

Most probably you have mismatched the configuration for Delphini with the configuration for Omicron. You can check this by looking at your Delphini .ovpn file, probably in the "remote" line you will not see an IP address beginning with 146. Just regenerate the configuration file for Delphini and overwrite it.

Kind regards