Not connected, Your IP: 18.219.156.56
oncemoredearfriends

Had to uninstall AirVPN but need to reinstall. Simple Help Please.

Hi Guys,

I have a laptop that was originally running Windows 7, had to finally give in and upgrade to Windows 10. This played havoc with a few things and especially updates that were missed and has now caused my AutoCAD (non legal) to freeze at "Checking Lic." Therefore, I am thinking uninstalling the AutoCAD, and reinstalling a newer version. So basically I cant draw.

In the process of doing additional Windows 10 updates, my computer guy said that any VPN's could stop some of the updates (even though AirVPN was not on when the updates were carried out), so we uninstalled AirVPN. I still have an active account but no program on computer.

How do I simply reinstall the AirVPN on my laptop so that I can download from Pirate Bay and similar sites ? Not really sure I should be downloading off Pirate Bay or similar without an active VPN.

Thanks in advance.

Oncemoredearfriends.

Hello !

Please check my guide in my signature. Otherwise found in the how to forum. Did someone else install it for you initially? Because otherwise it's just like when you did it the first time.

You should definitely not visit and download from the pirate bay or other torrent sites, without a VPN. AirVPN is likewise 100% okay with torrenting/P2P; which doesn't go for all VPNs.

You might also benefit from checking the stickied threads in the troubleshooting forum, if win10 gives you issues.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.