Not connected, Your IP: 3.15.190.182
slogy

TUN/TAP interface does not come up

Hi Guys,

since this morning I am unable to connect to any Airvpn servers when using the latest experimental Eddie. In Eddie's log file, the following entries keep repeating endless until finally the client disconnects and tries to connect to another server:

. 2016.08.08 11:49:58 - Eddie Windows Interface Hack executed (Local Area Connection 5)
. 2016.08.08 11:49:59 - OpenVPN > TEST ROUTES: 0/0 succeeded len=0 ret=0 a=0 u/d=down
. 2016.08.08 11:49:59 - OpenVPN > Route: Waiting for TUN/TAP interface to come up...

I have tried all the settings suggested in this Topic with no success. Everything worked fine until few hours ago (I had been connected to AirVpn for quite some time) and my pc was not rebooted since last successful connection with Airvpn servers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

the suggestions I tried are the ones in this thread:

https://airvpn.org/topic/18625-eddie-211beta-available/page-8

which are:

Please ensure:
- Settings -> DNS -> DNS Switch Mode: Automatic
- Settings -> DNS -> DNS Servers: empty
- Settings -> Advanced -> IPv6: Disable
- Settings -> Advanced -> Force all network interfaces for DNS: DISABLED
- Settings -> Advanced -> Ensure DNS lock: enabled
- Settings -> Advanced -> WFP: enabled

Same Settings here (with Network lock mode = Firewall), but i have "Force all network interfaces for DNS": ENABLED

Hello!

During previous bugs I had, turning off WFP helped, after a save and exit.

Have you tried checking your TAP drivers are working? Perhaps a re-install of the drivers is needed. Or perhaps there's remnants from past Eddie installs. It could be nice with full logs. In spoilers

Sent to you from me with datalove

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hi Guys,

since this morning I am unable to connect to any Airvpn servers when using the latest experimental Eddie. In Eddie's log file, the following entries keep repeating endless until finally the client disconnects and tries to connect to another server:

. 2016.08.08 11:49:58 - Eddie Windows Interface Hack executed (Local Area Connection 5)

. 2016.08.08 11:49:59 - OpenVPN > TEST ROUTES: 0/0 succeeded len=0 ret=0 a=0 u/d=down

. 2016.08.08 11:49:59 - OpenVPN > Route: Waiting for TUN/TAP interface to come up...

I have tried all the settings suggested in this Topic with no success. Everything worked fine until few hours ago (I had been connected to AirVpn for quite some time) and my pc was not rebooted since last successful connection with Airvpn servers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Yes, I have this same problem for months and have tried everything! I am watching this thread keenly.