Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.93.221
b8at9v

Tresorit.com can't be found

Hello,

I'm a Tresorit user (encrypted cloud storage) and it seems that the AirVPN servers de.pngAquilae, de.pngTauri and de.pngVelorum can't connect with that server.

Attached is the report generated after checking routes, and full report is here:

https://airvpn.org/routes/?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftresorit.com

Do you think I should contact tresorit.com about this?

I'm not sure where the issue is (AirVPN servers or tresorit.com server).

Thanks!

Happens to quite a few sites regularly on different servers. Usually resolves itself after a few days.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Hello !

​That was an excellent opening post I have to say. Full of information. Just wanted to say well done OP ^^. I hereby grant you 10 points, plus another 20 for posting route checking results. You're in the lead so far! Haha.

​If I were you, I would've contacted them regardless, just to see what they say. Maybe something interesting would come out of it. Maybe not.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hi, thanks a lot both of you for your input, and thanks for all the points Can I trade them for some candies? Just kidding!

I'll reach out to Tresorit and see if they have any explanation for this… otherwise, I'll just wait a few days a try again.

Cheers!