Not connected, Your IP: 35.172.193.238
Valunker

Does using air vpn with plugins like zenmate give extra security ?

Would using AirVPN with browser plugins like zenmate and anonymox give extra security and privacy, Should it be used together with AirVPN ?

Hello !

​No I wouldn't say so. But it depends. Zenmate for one, was found to have some less-than-ideal policies:

• Zenmate:

Privacy Policy: “In order to prevent attacks against ZenGuard your IP address will be saved temporarily on the server without being stored permanently or used for any other purposes.”

“When choosing an access point please note that only this server will process your IP address and request for the webpage you would like to access (the “Targeted Website”).”

“…on the server you selected, your site request and your IP address are received via an encrypted connection.”

​AirVPN is already very secure as it is. But if you go to my guide, you'll find many links to ways you can make yourself more secure and/or anonymous; such as by using Tor and other browser extensions which are good. Whether it *should* be used is up to you and who your enemies are. If you're the next Snowden, then yes, but then you've got bigger problems. If you're just a casual user, then perhaps not. But if you're trying to be as anonymous as possible, then you should definitely look into Tor at the very least. Security is not just 1 thing you can do, or even 2. It's very much a process. Welcome to AirVPN

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.