Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.193.129
NoiselessOwl

Client connect me to high scoring server

I been reading up the information about how the scoring system work. It explicit lower score mean better server. So I am in America and it keep connecting me to Canada server which it is 5 stars. USA server is basically 0 stars which I assumed it have a better low score overall than any of the server. And yet it pushing me to connect to Canada server. Canada have higher MS and more user than USA server. AirVPN have Canada and America Server ticked and recommended me to Canada. 

This goes against the idea of low scoring is best. It seem like high scoring is best? I am little confused. 

I been reading up the information about how the scoring system work. It explicit lower score mean better server. So I am in America and it keep connecting me to Canada server which it is 5 stars. USA server is basically 0 stars which I assumed it have a better low score overall than any of the server. And yet it pushing me to connect to Canada server. Canada have higher MS and more user than USA server. AirVPN have Canada and America Server ticked and recommended me to Canada. 

This goes against the idea of low scoring is best. It seem like high scoring is best? I am little confused. 

there is a setting to change scoring the scoring rule - either speed or latency.  speed rule is default and it will show Canada as the best for USA users.  latency rule will show you what you want.