Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.201.71

Tested and I too am having problems getting to the AirVPN site through Canadian servers. Servers in the Netherlands and Germany are working.

Not being able to access the site isn't really a problem but it's also affecting the VPN Helper in Vuze since it can't access the site to verify ports and IP address's.

I'm still having trouble accessing the AirVPN site through most of the Canadian servers.

Best change servers then. Everyone is having problems with the Canadian servers.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I'm still having trouble accessing the AirVPN site through most of the Canadian servers.

Best change servers then. Everyone is having problems with the Canadian servers.

Thanks, at least I know it's not just me.

Not true.

I just connected to Air from Canada and it came up fine about 2 minutes ago.  This post is being made using TOR.  When I read this thread I dropped TOR and connected via a Canadian server without issue at all.  I have since brought my TOR package up to post this response.

Don't know if its a factor but everything here is 64 bit Linux!  fyi - the non-TOR browser was the current FF.

Then it's only not true for you and any others who haven't said anything, since others on the forum, besides this thread, have been talking about the Canadian servers. It could well be Air has fixed the issue already.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I just tried 6 Canadian servers (I don't have time to try them all) and the only ones that worked are the Rana and the one I've been using for the last couple days Almach. I'm also having the same problem with another torrent site now that I'm having with the AirVPN site. They aren't blocked in the traditional sense but they get to connected to... or waiting for... and just hang until they timeout.

I've also been having a huge problem with Comcast and a tech is coming in two days. I'm not ruling out the Comcast problem but if it was Comcast I would think it would affect ALL servers and ALL sites.  

Well you didn't post any logs, so there's no way for us to know.

I just tried 6 Canadian servers (I don't have time to try them all) and the only ones that worked are the Rana and the one I've been using for the last couple days Almach. I'm also having the same problem with another torrent site now that I'm having with the AirVPN site. They aren't blocked in the traditional sense but they get to connected to... or waiting for... and just hang until they timeout.

I've also been having a huge problem with Comcast and a tech is coming in two days. I'm not ruling out the Comcast problem but if it was Comcast I would think it would affect ALL servers and ALL sites.  

It's extremely unlikely that comcast causes airvpn.org to not work as when you are using a VPN, your ISP is unable to see your internet traffic