Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.252.153
LZ1

Guide To Getting Started + Links For Advanced Users

Great run through, thanks for putting together.  Had Airvpn working via cmd line but eddie is flawless in Opensuse 15.2&KDE.  

@LZ1
Thanks for this awesome guide!

If someone reading these guides through torbrowser, can you open the drop-downs when using .onion? Unfortunately i can't.

There was a power outage in Los Angeles and I could not reboot my computer. It never happened before. I tried to re-install my vpn and I could not, even though I had time left, over a month, and their record keeping on receipts was not long enough to validate me. I reinstalled Lubuntu, bought another vpn, installed it, and could not login to my system because the login was screwed up due to the install of the vpn, I asked for a refund for the vpn and got a 1 month subscription to AirVPN to check out if it works. I have 2 other computers that are back-ups with different Oss. A laptop I have is running Suse Tumbleweed, and a new one is running Windows, but will be changed to a linux after I test the speaker system, which did not work on any live distros.  I bought an inexpensive usb speaker and will test it soon.

@LZ1
I don't know if you're still active around here, but the "Is it possible to buy more connections" question should be updated, as it is now possible to purchase more than 5 slots by ticketing sales. See this Staff reply:

Could we please add in the guides the location of the settings file for eddie/air vpn so we can copy and or save for a new OS or reformat? 

I'm new to airvpn. I don't have a clue in the tor connection setting, I'm confused I don't understand. https://airvpn.org/tor/
What should I do ? this was hard for me airvpn. Is there a pictorial or video narration? Can you teach?