Not connected, Your IP: 3.128.197.209
Anonymous_13

Purchase additional connections

I would like to have the possibility to purchase additional connections (like up to 10 or 12). I would like to have VPN for all devices for my family but I don't want to manage and own several accounts. Instead I would like to have a single account and purchase additional connections so there is no money lost for Airvpn.

already been discussed.  it's not happening.  why not run VPN from a router/gateway so that all devices behind said router go through the VPN tunnel?

Because I don't live with my family and they don't have technical knowledge. All I does is install vpn on their devices but ofc everytime they go online per device it takes one connection. I hope the admin will reconsider this. I don't know anything that would speak against this except it is technically not possible which I can hardly believe is the case.

Because I don't live with my family and they don't have technical knowledge. All I does is install vpn on their devices but ofc everytime they go online per device it takes one connection. I hope the admin will reconsider this. I don't know anything that would speak against this except it is technically not possible which I can hardly believe is the case.

Staff have mentioned this at least once or twice as i recall. Purchasing more connections may seem like a good idea at face value but the reality is, the only way they could provide users with this option is if they compromised our privacy and logged user specific details (Does not seem serious simply because all they have to log is the fact that you have purchased additional connections, there may be more serious implications to this that i do not currently understand). This being said that is the reason Staff will never condone the idea of purchasing more connections, and if it does compromise our privacy, ecspecially in ways that we might not expect then i would rather not take that chance. Although logging that detail might not be as serious as Staff has made it out to be. At the end of the day however, AirVPN has a zero-tolerance policy for any types of logging beyond what is absolutely essential to their service such as payment information (use bitcoin, it fixes that problem

I find it extraordinary difficult to let something like OpenVPN run on a device which is used by someone who is not familiar with computers at all. Or at least by someone who doesn't know how to handle OpenVPN errors if they occur. OpenVPN is not foolproof, unfortunately.

I'd like to know how you think about this. I too had plans in the past to let my family connect to AirVPN but I had a difficult time when the first errors occured

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Hello !

I get what you mean OP. However perhaps the minor inconvenience of multiple accounts is still worth it, considering what a great VPN this is.

I mean, if you use a password manager perhaps and maybe set up Teamviewer, you could provide remote support as well., without having to remember passwords. If you could

ensure one person per account, maybe you could name the accounts too, to make it easier to identify which belongs to which. Like

d1409150982, d for dad.

m1038593525 m for mom.

Haha, etc. Plus realistically, it's often just a 1 time setup for most standard users. Even with 1 account, you can't manage when someone uses network lock locally for instance.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.