Not connected, Your IP: 34.237.75.165
Keksjdjdke

New Anonymous OS

I'm gonna put it on a test system and play around with it, looks nice and I like that it's written to force tor for applications if needed, I just hope tor isn't the only available I would love if it was possible to use my own network since I trust that more than tor.. or even airVPN, frankly I have zero trust with Tor and never really wanna use it so gonna see if it's possible.

Ok, This is just my personal preference but it has the exact same negative as does TAILS,  gnome 3 !!!  if something is designed to be run from say, a flash drive wouldn't it make more sense to use something lightweight like MATE, XFce4, or even openbox fer chrissakes? or at least as a last resort lock gnome3 into a classic mode?

Hello !

Damn, that's a sexy OS haha.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

A Debian based OS with a GUI that looks like it was made for a mobile phone? No thank you. I will stick to making my own OS from real Debian installs with XFCE as the GUI.

Debugging is at least twice as hard as writing the program in the first place.

So if you write your code as clever as you can possibly make it, then by definition you are not smart enough to debug it.

Has anyone tried running this on VMWare?

Yeah and although it sorta worked the GUI wasn't working it wouldn't show anything

Has anyone tried running this on VMWare?

Yeah and although it sorta worked the GUI wasn't working it wouldn't show anything

It works fine for me to just make sure you update the operating system.

Go to their website and download the latest version and install the latest version.

Open terminal inside the new operating system. And enter each one of the commands below one at a time to update the os.

sudo apt update

sudo apt upgrade

sudo apt dist-upgrade --auto-remove --purge