Not connected, Your IP: 18.221.187.121
Staff

New 1 Gbit/s server available (US)

Hello!

We're very glad to inform you that a new 1 Gbit/s server located in Dallas, US-TX, is available: Auva.

The AirVPN client will show automatically the new server, while if you use the OpenVPN client you can generate all the files to access them through our configuration/certificates/key generator (menu "Client Area"->"Config generator").

The server accepts connections on ports 53, 80, 443, 2018 UDP and TCP.

Just like every other Air server, Auva supports OpenVPN over SSL and OpenVPN over SSH.

As usual no traffic limits, no logs, no discrimination on protocols and hardened security against various attacks with separate entry and exit-IP addresses.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any information or issue.

Kind regards and datalove
AirVPN Team

Thanks, Air team! I know that there's been many US customers wanting a server in Texas

American servers are too far away from me for regular use, but always nice to see Air offer new server locations 

AirVPN staff,

On 25 April, you wrote, "We are experiencing a very similar issue with server Zosma in another datacenter and we will withdraw it as well if the provider will be no more able to furnish the advertised traffic and bandwidth." A month later you still have not withdrawn Zosma, so does that mean that the issue is resolved?

AirVPN staff,

On 25 April, you wrote, "We are experiencing a very similar issue with server Zosma in another datacenter and we will withdraw it as well if the provider will be no more able to furnish the advertised traffic and bandwidth." A month later you still have not withdrawn Zosma, so does that mean that the issue is resolved?

Yes.

Kind regards

@Staff, any news on when Auva will be up again?

I have the same question. Auva has been down for almost three days at the time of writing this post.