Not connected, Your IP: 3.147.103.8
JadeLouise

Constantly restarting and checking authorisation

The AirVPN on my PC is useless. It keeps restarting and checking authorisation. Log file attached.

I am using windows 10 and using the windows firewall. The adapter is a common type and is on default settings. AirVPN works much better on my laptop so there must be some configuration problem.

Jade Louise

AirVPN_20160403_011047.txt

I'm not sure if I'm having the same problem. I couldn't connect to any Swiss servers, but managed to connect to servers in the US after some time. Here's most of my log file from attempts today. I'm using Mint 17.2 (based on Ubuntu 14.04, kernel 3.16.0-38-generic). The client I'm using is 2.10.3.

AirVPN-log-4-3-2016.txt

I'm not sure if I'm having the same problem. I couldn't connect to any Swiss servers, but managed to connect to servers in the US after some time. Here's most of my log file from attempts today. I'm using Mint 17.2 (based on Ubuntu 14.04, kernel 3.16.0-38-generic). The client I'm using is 2.10.3.

How does it feel to be a thief? I hope you feel it.

Don't hijack the threads of other people, please. Open separate threads for your issues in the future to help both of you better and more focused.

Mr. JadeLouise, could you please try a reboot first?

. 2016.04.03 00:52:33 - OpenVPN > write UDPv4: No Route to Host (WSAEHOSTUNREACH) (code=10065)

This error pops up when OpenVPN tries to add the routes and is the cause for everything after it - including messages that routes are already there.

Mr. garmiste, you doesn't seem to have connectivity after a connection.

! 2016.04.03 17:02:03 - Connected.
[...]
. 2016.04.03 17:03:53 - Updating systems & servers data ...
. 2016.04.03 17:04:03 - Updating systems & servers data ..., 1° try failed (The request timed out)
. 2016.04.03 17:04:13 - Updating systems & servers data ..., 2° try failed (The request timed out)
. 2016.04.03 17:04:23 - Updating systems & servers data ..., 3° try failed (The request timed out)
. 2016.04.03 17:04:33 - Updating systems & servers data ..., 4° try failed (The request timed out)
. 2016.04.03 17:04:33 - Cannot retrieve systems & servers data. Please retry later or contact us for help. (The request timed out)
! 2016.04.03 17:08:08 - Disconnecting

I've seen this in the past, but I don't know where. I can't find the relevant topics currently, so wait for others to help, wait for me to find it or search for yourself a bit.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Hello !

You're not failing to exit AirVPN correctly by any chance are you? Such as by shutting down your PC before turning off the VPN in its own menus or putting your PC to sleep.

This can cause connectivity issues. If it happens, go into task manager and turn off the AirVPN process entirely. Then reconnect. Just saying.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.