Not connected, Your IP: 3.22.61.246
LZ1

7 Or More Reasons AirVPN Is The Worst VPN

Hello !

Today, I finally realized how wrong I was about AirVPN. I think we should all change to DrumpfVPN immediately !

http://drumpfvpn.com/

DrumpfVPN Pros:

• All virtual immigrants will get kept out with a virtual WALL !
  • No encryption. What do you have to hide, seriously? Privacy? This way, the government will have easy access to your data, at no extra cost.
  • No need to remember the names of websites (Take THAT name-resolution servers! Thinking you're smart with resolving text into IPs and back, hmpf)
  • Suppress Free Speech !
  • Insult everyone (And unlike AirVPN, it won't just be "a lot of hot Air" either)

DrumpfVPN Cons:

• Doesn't support Apple products "due to their stupid insistence on encryption."
  • No apparent pricing structure. Why should such an AMAZING service be free? This isn't a European "Welfare" state!

AirVPN Pros:

1. Nice logo?
  2. Based in Italy, which means they must have such soothing and charming voices! Mama Mia!

AirVPN Cons:

1. Too much insistence on long words. I mean really, SHA1 HMAC? Isn't an HMAC a burger or something?
  2. Extreme encryption. Really, why make it so hard for the government to see what you're doing and thus waste tax payer money as it tries to find out? So unethical!
  3. Protects peoples digital and civil liberties. Clearly AirVPN is working with the terrorists!
  4. They're just too nice and professional. C'mon. I mean you don't even use google analytics on your website, why? Just why?
  5. Supports virtually every platform! How can you work with such people like Apple?! To speak nothing of the evil that we call Linux!
  6. Poor spelling, clearly. I mean how unprofessional is it, when you spell "YES" as "AES" ?! I expect better.
  7. Talking about strangers, through DHE. What if I don't care about Diffie and Hellman exchanging their car keys? You shouldn't bother the customer with this.
  8. They don't recognize ICANN. Which points to a VERY pessimistic outlook on life! What's the alternative? ICANNT maybe?

So yeah, this is my review. AirVPN is clearly not compatible with FREEDOM! I mean really, who would place his computers in places like Canada?

And what man, in his right mind, calls one of his UK computers Bellatrix?!

67656090.jpg

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Funny but haven't seen anyone who support Trump want to suppress free speech ever. They are all for free speech. 

How much in Obamacoins are needed to purchase one year of that VPN???

Well, I think it must be like as Trump said:

"My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feeling," he told lawyers in the December 2007 deposition.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I wish I could change the amount on my bank account based on feelings.

Convert a significant amount of your assets to Bitcoins, or invest into a commodity which you

are best familiar with. Done.

I'm starting to wonder if there's any problem zhang888 can't fix with either words, wrenches or a screwdriver!

67658169.jpg