Not connected, Your IP: 3.230.162.238
Staff

Server withdrawal announcement; Nusakan (NL)

Hello!

Due to apparent incompetence and inability to understand correctly plain English by i3D Net provider abuse team, causing remarkable time waste to our team and undermining the assumption that the other side is standing in good faith, an essential prerequisite in a business relationship, we are sorry to inform you that we are withdrawing the server "Nusakan" (luckily the only one in i3D.net datacenter).

We will announce termination of contract to i3d in a few hours with immediate effect (we're not interested in wasting any additional minute with them). The impact to our infrastructure is insignificant since we have 39 servers providing 39 Gbit/s in the Netherlands, and 40 more dedicated servers in Europe. We recommend that you switch to any other AirVPN server.

Kind regards

AirVPN Staff

crap, that was my favorite overseas (for me) server.

edit: I'm curious what abuse is happening.  I know for a fact that at least 1 bittorrent seedbox company uses i3d datacenter.  So, surely they aren't complaining to you, Air, about that sort of thing.

that was my favorite server too as I had a direct link to NL via AMS-IX. I also have a server with i3d and hadn't experienced the level of incompetence that is being reported.

Sad to see Nusakan dropped Can you please consider NFOrce instead??

Dear Nusakan

Farewell. You were a good server.

Especially for me since you were one of those servers with which I had the lowest packet latency.

I can replace you, but you will be remembered. Forever and ever.

g

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Actually I would love to read those abuse letters as well, any confidential information such as

timestamps or logs should be redacted.

A redundant server in NL is very good idea

Right now NForce,Webazilla,Worldstream,Ecatel might be good candidates.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

I just reread the announcement again and realized the root cause of the cancellation stemmed from the mishandling of abuse report(s) by i3d which in turn led to the loss of trust by AirVPN.

Please share with us the specifics as I may need to reconsider my relationship with them... I can handle incompetence, to a certain extent, but can't ignore trust-based risk factors.

That was my favorite server. However, I can see where AirVPN is coming from. Thanks for the info.

Oh No,  a favorite is gone....

This server has always under 20ms latency to my location....

And Speed always  awesome....

R.I.P