Not connected, Your IP: 3.146.152.99
Sign in to follow this  
FromtheWalls

An Exceptional VPN Provider

Since I just renewed my Air subscription I figured it was a good time to write a brief review of this outstanding service. 

Speed: Extremely satisfied. I have a 60/60 fiber connection and my speed is often maxed out while torrenting. This makes it very pleasant to seed and very fast to download. I never thought I'd find a VPN that would perform this well, but Air delivers.

Security: I feel confident I am with the best provider here. Extremely knowledgeable and seemingly ahead of every major issue, the Air staff is clearly devoted to a quality service. 

The Client: Once again I just have to lavish praise. Eddie is a good-looking, easy to use and versatile client with a vast amount of useful options and it is by far the best VPN client I have tried.

Other: I absolutely love the port fowarding system. Up to 20 ports forwarded and no need to mess around with the ports if i change servers is brilliant. I just need to generate a port, add it to my program, and never think about it again no matter what server I use thanks to Air. I find the price very reasonable and definitely worth the money. Devoted to net neutrality, supporting other great projects, having configuration options available for a wide variety of platforms, delivering alternative protocol options to those who struggle with throttling isp's ... hell, it even has a great site layout. I just love everything about Air. 

Conclusion: I tried to think of any but I just don't have any complaints. This service works so great for me. I am aware this is not universally true (that would be impossible) BUT if you hesitate to try Air I can only recommend that you go for it. Chances are you will never want another VPN provider again.  

Hello !

Indeed, AirVPN is extremely good. I love it. Thank you for your short and sweet review!

5079671.jpg

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I love AirVPN. I just paid for a year after trying a few different VPNs for a month each. The one time I had an issue with the service, their tech support was incredibly helpful and helped me fix the issue right away.