Not connected, Your IP: 18.116.40.177

So it looks like since Upgrading to Windows 10 - the Network Lock is no longer working. I am still able to connect to the internet while not connected to a VPN server. I get notifications when activating and deactivating the feature; however I am not 100% sure this is working correctly. I didn't download any AirVPN update after my upgrade - as it looked like AirVPN was working fine already. Has anyone else experienced this same problem?

Hello!

In our testing systems and according to a significant amount of independent reports, Network Lock works fine with Eddie 2.10.3 and Windows 10.

Kind regards

Do I need to upgrade AirVPN after upgrading to Windows 10 maybe?

Hello!

Please make sure that you're running client version 2.10.3. Select "AirVPN" -> "About" to check.

Also - could it be my 3rd party firewall causing problems?

Network Lock in Windows activates Windows Firewall so the feature can not be used in any way when a different firewall is active. Running two different firewalls may cause unpredictable behavior because (to put it briefly) you have two programs with same high privileges which compete to modify concurrently the OS packet filtering tables.

Kind regards