Not connected, Your IP: 18.222.125.171

AirVPN has been working fine with no leaks or disconnects since I started using them 2 months ago, then suddenly today it is constantly disconnecting from netherlands and reconnecting me to canada. 

And even when I am connected to netherlands ipleak.net is reporting all kinds of random things.  Connected to 3 different netherland servers and once it told me netherlands IP address however it also states "Global Layer B.V. - AirVPN Server (Exit)---No forwarded IP detected. If you are using a proxy, it's a transparent proxy.".  Other times it says im connected to UK.  This last time it says my IP is netherlands but DNS is Ireland.  Tried other country servers but they don't work either.

What's going on here?  It was working fine yesterday and nothing has changed since.

Thank You.

AirVPN has been working fine with no leaks or disconnects since I started using them 2 months ago, then suddenly today it is constantly disconnecting from netherlands and reconnecting me to canada. 

And even when I am connected to netherlands ipleak.net is reporting all kinds of random things.  Connected to 3 different netherland servers and once it told me netherlands IP address however it also states "Global Layer B.V. - AirVPN Server (Exit)---No forwarded IP detected. If you are using a proxy, it's a transparent proxy.".  Other times it says im connected to UK.  This last time it says my IP is netherlands but DNS is Ireland.  Tried other country servers but they don't work either.

What's going on here?  It was working fine yesterday and nothing has changed since.

Thank You.

Yea I had the same issue to. Changed countries.

There are problems with the DNS servers if I'm right, I could only connect through the client because of this. My connection through the client is stable so if you don't use the client, I would advice to connect through the client till they've fixed the issue.

"Global Layer B.V. - AirVPN Server (Exit)---No forwarded IP detected. If you are using a proxy, it's a transparent proxy."

Is correct if you're connected to The Netherlands.

I'm using AirVPN almost 2 years without any problems, today is the first day I encounter problems, so not complaining. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.

-don't use the auto select best server option. It 'should' keep you from bouncing around.

-some of the new netherlands servers have a dns issue and always use the failover amazon dns servers.

-I'm fairly sure ipleak uses the maxmind ip database - its better than most but not perfect and often lists incorrect locations for a time.

-none of this is really new other than the addition of the NL servers. I haven't tested those recently but apparently the dns is still flaky.  ./flaky doesn't = a leak, just different tunneled dns servers.

Hello,

we have had problems affecting *.airdns.org names with our authoritative DNS servers for approximately 3 hours. The problem has been fixed. at 14-Jul-15 6.30 PM UTC

Kind regards

And even when I am connected to netherlands ipleak.net is reporting all kinds of random things.  Connected to 3 different netherland servers and once it told me netherlands IP address however it also states "Global Layer B.V. - AirVPN Server (Exit)---No forwarded IP detected. If you are using a proxy, it's a transparent proxy.".  Other times it says im connected to UK. 

Hello,

this is correct, it's just a MaxMind database error (MaxMind database is queried by ipleak.net).

This last time it says my IP is netherlands but DNS is Ireland.  Tried other country servers but they don't work either.

This is again correct, we have a DNS server in Ireland that's queried (only when necessary) by VPN servers.

Thank You.

It's still working just fine. The important problem we had on July 14 was with authoritative DNS servers for airdns.org. The problem lasted three hours and was solved (see previous post in this thread).

Kind regards

And even when I am connected to netherlands ipleak.net is reporting all kinds of random things.  Connected to 3 different netherland servers and once it told me netherlands IP address however it also states "Global Layer B.V. - AirVPN Server (Exit)---No forwarded IP detected. If you are using a proxy, it's a transparent proxy.".  Other times it says im connected to UK. 

Hello,

this is correct, it's just a MaxMind database error (MaxMind database is queried by ipleak.net).

>>This last time it says my IP is netherlands but DNS is Ireland.  Tried other country servers but they don't work either.

This is again correct, we have a DNS server in Ireland that's queried (only when necessary) by VPN servers.

Thank You.

It's still working just fine. The important problem we had on July 14 was with authoritative DNS servers for airdns.org. The problem lasted three hours and was solved (see previous post in this thread).

Kind regards

Thanks for the response. 

I know you said this is normal where it says "Global Layer B.V. - AirVPN Server (Exit)" and "No forwarded IP detected. If you are using a proxy, it's a transparent proxy." but i'm still concerned as this is the first time i've seen ipleak return that information in a test.  I've never seen it be able to tell it's an airvpn exit node and the thing it says about it being a transparent proxy is concerning too.

Also ive never had dns and detected IP being different before.

PS: I also just tried a canadian server and the ipleak returned no DNS info (the netherland server at least had an ireland DNS).

PPS: And yes I'm using the client. Version 2.9.2

I know you said this is normal where it says "Global Layer B.V. - AirVPN Server (Exit)" and "No forwarded IP detected. If you are using a proxy, it's a transparent proxy." but i'm still concerned as this is the first time i've seen ipleak return that information in a test.  I've never seen it be able to tell it's an airvpn exit node and the thing it says about it being a transparent proxy is concerning too.

Hello,

this looks like your problem, not ipleak problem. Maybe your browser, it's hard to tell. Remember to wait enough (even 30-40 seconds) to complete the DNS test. If it still fails, try some other service.

Also ive never had dns and detected IP being different before.

That happens only when necessary and it's perfectly fine.

Kind regards

Hello,

this looks like your problem, not ipleak problem. Maybe your browser, it's hard to tell. Remember to wait enough (even 30-40 seconds) to complete the DNS test. If it still fails, try some other service.

>Also ive never had dns and detected IP being different before.

Kind regards

If you're saying it's my browser then you are actually saying that the info I posted that ipleak returned isn't normal? (since it's the first time i've seen that) And mainly why does it detect an airvpn exit node and why does ipleak say it's a transparent proxy?

As for it being my browser, as i've said this didn't happen before the 14th and there have been no changes to my system at all.  Also I ran the test on both firefox and chrome and get the same results.

I would really just like to feel comfortable using the VPN again

Hello,

>Also ive never had dns and detected IP being different b

efore.

Kind regards

If you're saying it's my browser then you are actually saying that the info I posted that ipleak returned isn't normal? (since it's the first time i've seen that) And mainly why does it detect an airvpn exit node and why does ipleak say it's a transparent proxy?

As for it being my browser, as i've said this didn't happen before the 14th and there have been no changes to my system at all.  Also I ran the test on both firefox and chrome and get the same results.

I would really just like to feel comfortable using the VPN again

Not trying to be a pain but I would really appreciate an answer to this.  Changes never feel safe.

Hello,

>This last time it says my IP is netherlands but DNS is Ireland.  Tried other country servers but they don't work either.

Thank You.

Kind regards

Today is the 16th and I seem to be experiencing the same as written in this post. I've been using AirVPN for two months now working perfectly!

It is not just Dutch servers, also Canadian, Swedish, UK ... all i think. It tries to connect and then disconnects over and over again.

What's happening? There is nothing on the 'latest issues' page. Anybody experiencing this too?