Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.135.224

Not sure if trolling or just posting without research.

In fact, Air is the only provider pioneered those tests, you can check all kinds of leaks on ipleak.net.

The official Eddit client protects from leaks on many layers as well, you can find the technical notes on this board.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

I do not see any DNS leak protection feature or test for leaking like the competitors have. Why is that? I will not use airvpn without it

Hello,

you are not watching properly.

Windows DNS leaks are prevented by our free and open source client Eddie and we have also published several articles to prevent them for those persons who are not willing to run our client.

Eddie is available for Linux, OS X and Windows. It can be used both in graphical and in command line mode. Eddie also performs a DNS check that's not crackable at the beginning of the connection,

We maintain a whole website aimed to this and many additional tests http://ipleak.net

Our service provides same VPN IP addresses for nameserver and gateway, preventing DNS hi-jacking attacks.

We run our internal VPN DNS based on root servers which also resolve host names in OpenNIC and Namecoin operated namespaces.

Additionally, our free and open source client Eddie:

• includes a Network Lock feature https://airvpn.org/faq/software_lock
  • supports DNS push through resolvconf in Dynamic Mode or via rough resolv.conf renaming in Linux
  • correctly handles DNS push in OS X Mavericks and Yosemite
  • allows usage of OpenVPN over Tor without middle-boxes solving the "infinite route looping problem"
  • lets the advanced user to customize routes
  • allows execution of custom scripts at App Start, App End, Session Start, Session End, VPN Pre, VPN Up and VPN Down
  • allows total customization of OpenVPN directives
  • includes options to modify socket buffers sizes
  • includes advanced DNS check and route check (both can be de-activated anyway)
  • correctly communicates with OpenVPN Management and with Tor Control

Most of the above features are not available in any competitor's software. Additionally, most of our competitors' software (if not all?) is closed source.

Kind regards