Not connected, Your IP: 3.149.255.162
Sign in to follow this  
hmaar6

Connection lasts a minute! :/

I've had to re-post this 4 times, that just shows how unreliable Airvpn has become for me...

Basically it just starts, I connect fine, I surf, I download; then it slows, stops, reconnects and we're back to square 1 again. I'm quite unhappy as I've signed up to a year and wish I hadn't now...

Does it every time, I can't paste the log file here either as every time I click paste it doesn't let me, it just comes up blank so I've had to attach a text file.

Can anyone help at all? I just want to use Airvpn that I've paid for without losing a connection every 2 minutes....

log file airvpn.txt

Hello,

thank you for your subscription. You are a premium member since a lot of weeks ago, is this a new problem which arose very recently?

From the logs it seems that you have severe line problems. As a first check, if the system is connected via WiFi, try to get a stronger signal. If it's connected via cable, test a new cable. Do you have the option to test a different router on the same network with the same system, and test a different system on the same network (with the same router and a different router)?

Kind regards

Hi,

I've experienced the same issue (and contacted the Staff) but I've found the problem by myself and posted it on another thread.

For me this issue happened when I used AirVPN on two (or more) different devices on the same network and connected to the same server with the same AirVPN account.

If your in this case, just use another server for the second device or change the protocol for one of them (not sure about this but take a look if you don't want to change the server ex: use over SSL, TCP or another UDP port)