Not connected, Your IP: 3.15.237.255

Hi everyone

I currently find that from Australia, the only UK server that works really well for me is the Munki Manchester one and that all of the other servers are rather slow.

I'm able to get around 70 percent of my actual speed from using the above server.

Does anyone else have a similar issue?

Do AirVPN have plans to add more servers in the UK?

It would be fabulous if you did and if you can tell me why most of your servers from the UK, for me anyway, run rather sluggishly. I have AirVPN windows client set to default settings and am using the new beta version.

Cheers.

I would love to see another UK server Maybe in London. Naos for me is the best server for speed I can get around 70-80mbps on my 152mbps connection with that but the others around 30mbps max.

Hi everyone

I currently find that from Australia, the only UK server that works really well for me is the Munki Manchester one and that all of the other servers are rather slow.

I'm able to get around 70 percent of my actual speed from using the above server.

Does anyone else have a similar issue?

Do AirVPN have plans to add more servers in the UK?

It would be fabulous if you did and if you can tell me why most of your servers from the UK, for me anyway, run rather sluggishly. I have AirVPN windows client set to default settings and am using the new beta version.

Cheers.

Well, hopefully, we can get some input from staff as to whether they'll be looking at adding more servers.

More London and other UK servers would certainly be appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi.

The main reason I use the UK servers is because BBC doesn't work on your other servers for whatever reason.

I know this issue has been brought up in other threads on here, so I'm  hoping this can be sorted sooner rather than later.

Funnily enough, servers with the best latency/speed for me are Singapore, a couple of the LA servers and the Munki UK server works pretty well too, with latency of 300.

Cheers.

https://airvpn.org/topic/6353-bbc-uk/

I thought it was working... Maybe things changed since then?

Anti-geo routing is somewhat of a "hack" and that's why in many cases when the streaming server address, or anything else on that

particular service changes, there must be a manual update in order to include new UK routing to them again.

The best server for you should be Singapore anyway, since AU and NZ 'connect' to the outside world via Singapore and West Coast U.S.

When you run traceroute from almost any AU connection, you will see the "sin" "sg" or "sgp" hops, those servers are in Singapore.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

Well, it's definitely not working and hasn't been for at least a week.

Hopefully, they will sort this out soon in order to solve this issue out.

Well, it's definitely not working and hasn't been for at least a week.

Hopefully, they will sort this out soon in order to solve this issue out.

Hello!

Issue with BBC has been fixed. You can now access all BBC programs / iPlayer from Hong Kong and Singapore servers.

Kind regards