Not connected, Your IP: 34.203.242.200
Staff

Servers withdrawal announcement

Hello!

We inform you that the following VPN servers will be withdrawn during the next days, according to our previous informative note https://airvpn.org/topic/14291-informative-note

Acrux

Botein

Canopus

Castor

Ceres

Corvi

Dorsum

Erakis

Grafias

Haedi

Julliet

Keid

Leporis

Lyncis

Mizar

Nekkar

Ophiuchi

Pallas

Propus

Riguel

Sedna

Syrma

Taygeta

As you may have noticed the above servers have already their replacements added during the last three months. The replacement servers have the same connectivity and better hardware.

Kind regards

AirVPN Staff

Sad to see them go, but when management changes, policies change as well.

Can you please comment about the future of the German Leaseweb servers?

Before @giganerd asks it ;)

Hello,

as usual we needed to set some priorities and allocate resources accordingly. Netherlands LW datacenter had assumed a role which was too important, a sudden collapse of the NL servers would have caused paramount problems in the whole Europe. This is not the case with Germany. The most important situation has been fixed with addition of servers in Sweden, Netherlands itself, UK, Czech Republic, Romania, Spain and Switzerland.

We can evaluate Germany situation with no time pressure in the near future. Bandwidth demand in Germany is so low that Air infrastructure is not over-depending on Germany servers (if Germany dc collapsed, impact on our customers in terms of bandwidth would be negligible).

Kind regards

I know some others are thinking it and the AirVPN team is probably tired of hearing it but I'll ask anyway. Any chance for more French servers?

Such a collapse never happened, to be honest.

Thanks for thinking of me, Mr. zhang88 <3 (and nice to know Tapatalk notifies you if someone mentions your name with an @ )

(Sent via Tapatalk - this generally means I'm not sitting in front of my PC)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Caught me by surprise when the credential suddenly where denied. But as it was announced it's purely my fault.

Good to see that you are getting less dependant on a single carrier.

Dear Team,

I've  used old Netherland servers quite often. Now I need to update IP list in my Comodo rules.

How can I obtain those adresses?

About 6 months ago I tried the config generator, and I was able to extract IP's from .ovpn file. Now there's nothing useful in .ovpn file - just keys, some encrypted stuff.

btw., much respect for Your effeorts.

open command prompt and when connected to the vpn type   

nslookup (name of server).airvpn.org 

example = nslookup carinae.airvpn.org

or

nslookup beid.airvpn.org

then you will see the ip to enter into comodo.Also you can use nslookup gb.airvpn.org for uk servers,i am unsure how to get the entire list of ips using nslookup

@PortlyNinja, @Staff

Thank you both very much for solution, it worked as expected.

However I am not sure how to identify old Netherland IPs, which were listed in initial post at the top of his thread. I would like to remove old adresess from my Comodo definition of Network Zone "Air VPN Servers" to keep it clean and tidy.