Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.151.126

My Suggestions are.

Transparency report on all requests received.

Network lock Via DHCP option as my AV does not work with Windows Firewall

Close Inactive accounts that have not been logged into and does not have an Active subscription for a certain period of time.

Close Inactive accounts that have not been logged into and does not have an Active subscription for a certain period of time.

Why is that important to you?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Let me reform that suggestion to, removing somebody's reserved ports after a month of no subscription.

Let me reform that suggestion to, removing somebody's reserved ports after a month of no subscription.

I guess it's already this way? From the port forwarding FAQ:

• If a premium plan expires, after 10 days any reserved port will be released.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

I guess it's already this way? From the port forwarding FAQ:

Maybe I forgot

To be perfectly honest - this is the complete opposite of what I experienced.

Mr. EdensSpire, which port do you need and for what reason?

To be perfectly honest - this is the complete opposite of what I experienced. ;)

Hello!

Actually ports reserved to inactive accounts are not released... we will investigate the issue soon.

Kind regards

To be perfectly honest - this is the complete opposite of what I experienced.

Hello!

Actually ports reserved to inactive accounts are not released... we will investigate the issue soon.

Kind regards

Mrs, so we can be formal

anyway one was a steam port I wanted had to get them to manually unlock it and guess what it was insta locked when I tried to get it was pretty frustrating.

I knew I would run into issues someday writing Mr. the whole time; I hope you didn't feel offended by it.

What does Steam need a port for?

(Sent via Tapatalk - this generally means I'm not sitting in front of my PC)

I knew I would run into issues someday writing Mr. the whole time; I hope you didn't feel offended by it.

What does Steam need a port for?

(Sent via Tapatalk - this generally means I'm not sitting in front of my PC)

Not offended at all =)

Steam for some games uses ports for server hosting, publicly hosting 24/7 server wasn't the idea it was simply among friends but the port was taken as with many others for applications I use. Only problem with that is they can't actually be changed manually all of them so some I can't use at all.

You can't change the port Steam uses but you can change the port your friends need to connect to. On the Port Forwarding page, add a new random port but this time you enter Steam's unchangeable port into the box at Local port. Your friends now just have to connect to you using the AirVPN server's IP and the new port you specified; connections to it will be forwarded to your local port (Steam's port). Have you tried that?

You can't change the port Steam uses but you can change the port your friends need to connect to. On the Port Forwarding page, add a new random port but this time you enter Steam's unchangeable port into the box at Local port. Your friends now just have to connect to you using the AirVPN server's IP and the new port you specified; connections to it will be forwarded to your local port (Steam's port). Have you tried that?

Yes, for example Contagion doesn't allow port specification of which you connect to. But like I said it's only some that I couldn't get to work contagion being one of them but some I am still able to fix

I searched this issue for you, and it seems that the port in "Contagion" is actually part of the launch script (config file).

http://levelupguides.com/contagion/dedicated-server-contagion/

All you have to do is to change -port 27015 to something else.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.