Not connected, Your IP: 3.142.96.146

HI there admin,

Following my successful airvpn install in Fedora 21,  I just installed Fedora 22, which is almost at beta and it was just as easy and successful as the client install in Fedora 21.

The improvements in the experimental Eddie are very good and with WIndows 7 there has been a substancial improvement in DNS leaks, although there needs to be more work done to get it 100% DNS fix from what little I know about it.

I hope Windows 10 will assist you in this work.

thanks again for your wonderful work and support.

regards

The improvements in the experimental Eddie are very good and with WIndows 7 there has been a substancial improvement in DNS leaks, although there needs to be more work done to get it 100% DNS fix from what little I know about it.

Hello!

Thank you for your great feedback.

Can you please clarify the quoted sentence? It's important to us because we consider Windows DNS leaks problem solved.

Kind regards

Hi Sorry about late reply.

I found that while DNS leaks were improved there was still occasions where it was not working 100%

I assumed this will improve as Eddie improves in the leadup to Windows 10 release.

tks

Just to confirm Eddie does indeed install and work fine on Fedora 22 (beta is now released). I prefer a leaner install than stock, so I grabbed the netinstall server image and built a MATE desktop from scratch with minimal applications. Eddie installs perfectly and runs as expected, though of course you need to launch it with beesu. It also works fine in CentOS 6 and CentOS 7 for what it's worth (just in case anyone searches in future).