Not connected, Your IP: 184.73.56.98
Sign in to follow this  
roko

OpenWRT + OpenVPN and Port Forwarding

Hello,

I have installed and configured OpenVPN on OpenWRT and it works with the interface tun0 configured such that OpenVPN automatically starts on bootup of OpenWRT and if there is no VPN connection then the Lan-network cannot access the WAN, only OpenVPN when it is up and running.

But I have a problem with Port Forwarding. I have "made" a forwarded port in the Client area of Airvpn. But when I have my program up and running using that port it is not accessable and also clicking on the "check" button from Aivpn of the port shows it is not accessible. Does anybody know and can help we with setting up a correct port forwarding in OpenWRT for the VPN? I have tried but nothing did succeed

Hello,

I have installed and configured OpenVPN on OpenWRT and it works with the interface tun0 configured such that OpenVPN automatically starts on bootup of OpenWRT and if there is no VPN connection then the Lan-network cannot access the WAN, only OpenVPN when it is up and running.

But I have a problem with Port Forwarding. I have "made" a forwarded port in the Client area of Airvpn. But when I have my program up and running using that port it is not accessable and also clicking on the "check" button from Aivpn of the port shows it is not accessible. Does anybody know and can help we with setting up a correct port forwarding in OpenWRT for the VPN? I have tried but nothing did succeed

Hi,

I'm trying to get my own openwrt router running with airvpn.

My goal is to get vpn only for the guest wlan. But I have some trouble with the routing configuration.

@roko: It would be pretty awesome if you could share your config.

Hello,

Hi,

I'm trying to get my own openwrt router running with airvpn.

My goal is to get vpn only for the guest wlan. But I have some trouble with the routing configuration.

@roco: It would be pretty awesome if you could share your config.

Providing that you can assign a custom ip range for your guest wlan this topic may be of some use to you

https://airvpn.org/topic/14494-route-specific-ipssubnet-through-vpn-only/

keep in mind that I use tomatousb rather than openwrt, so things may be in different places.