Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.24.134
Baraka

Full frontal assault / DDoS attack on Canadian servers?

Or is it just maintenance? I checked all the pages here and don't see any mention of it. Good or bad. There's nothing.

Admins, please update everyone on the status of these servers. Cephei and Lesath are the only ones that aren't showing pure red on your status screen. No servers outside of Canada are showing any issues at all, let alone any high packet loss.

There was an electric issue in the ISP, but at end of the issue servers remain in stall without trigger our alarms.

Now four of six servers are up correctly.

We are investigating.

Since the canadian servers went down speeds for me have fallen to 56- 72kbps. Airvpn obviously has little redundancy. If just few servers going down can cause all the network to slow to halt. Pings at all servers went into the 5000-7000's

Not good enough. Not happy.

Their are plenty of other VPN providers. Raise the bar on your service and answer your support tickets promptly. Or people will go elsewhere.

Not happy customer.,

If just few servers going down can cause all the network to slow to halt.

I cannot confirm this claim, sorry. Mostly because I experienced the opposite.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Since the canadian servers went down speeds for me have fallen to 56- 72kbps. Airvpn obviously has little redundancy. If just few servers going down can cause all the network to slow to halt. Pings at all servers went into the 5000-7000's

Not good enough. Not happy.

Their are plenty of other VPN providers. Raise the bar on your service and answer your support tickets promptly. Or people will go elsewhere.

Not happy customer.,

There's no such thing as redundancy on a vpn server. Its either up or its not. The redundancy is the fact you can choose a different server.

And server A has nothing to do with server B. The only time servers A and B would be experiencing similar issues is if they were  physically located in the same data center and said data center is having electrical problems or one of the bandwidth providers was having issues.

If all the servers in that area are having problems then its probably a widespread issue for everyone that entire area. So just choose a server in a completely different location.