Not connected, Your IP: 3.138.174.95
Sign in to follow this  
clevoir

Blocked Account

Hi,

For the past week I have been using OpenVPN under pfsense to access AirVPN. However I am getting frequent drops and disconnections. I have googled and found that a lot of people are having problems with the apinger service on pfsense. I altered the programe values as suggested, but the disconnections still occured. I was using the NL servers.

So I decided to go back to using the Eddie client programe on my main PC. Using the NL server again I was getting a fast connection with no dropouts.

I then decided to set up VPN access to AirVPN on my iPad. I installed the OpenVPN programe and run the config generator on your website. As soon as I tried to connect, the Eddie programme on my Main PC stopped, and could not get a connection on my iPad either. I then tried using Swedish servers instead, but my iPad would still not connect.

On my main PC, I have uinstalled the Eddie client programme, the TUN driver and OpenVPN 10 times. I either get no connection at all to AirVPN or if I do get a connection it only lasts a couple of minutes at the most. Most of the time the Eddie programme does not change the network adapter's DNS IP address as it should. Even if I get a connection and the DNS Ip address has changed to 10.4.0.1 I still can't get any webpages.

Please can you investigate, it would appear that my account has been locked or restricted, which happened as soon as I tried to make a second connection.

Hello,

your account has no limitations or penalizations at all. A maximum of 3 simultaneous connections are possible with the same account (to different VPN servers to prevent conflicts) but even if you try additional, simultaneous connections, your account will not be locked out or penalized. The additional connections will simply be refused. So it looks like a problem on your side. Logs might provide some clues.

Kind regards