Not connected, Your IP: 18.216.124.8
Sign in to follow this  
leno wtf

AIR correct User/Password. Site/App Says Wrong. UrSite/app IS wrong

Login fine first time set up and paid three months account. logged out.

using 100% correct user id and password

Air Web site says wrong user id password. Im am More than Positive I use the correct user ID/Password NO question about it.

On Top of that, used the 'forgot password Link (forced to even though original is right)'

And both links sent to my email get

404 Error page cant be displayed.

https://airvpn.org/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass&do=sendform  

broken404

ttps://airvpn.org/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass&do=sendform&uid=

(left out my user ID/validation key for obvious reasons)  also 404 Broken web site WTF?

PULL IT TOGETHER come on.....  Since you have zero Live support, Im now wasting away waiting for a simply REPLY to my 2emails sent apx one hour ago...Still waiting...

Hello,

please see the ticket you opened. Your mail client has serious encoding problems, it replaces "&sec" improperly.

Anyway, it's much better that the problem is on your side, so you can solve it quickly, since you have no time to waste. Remember to read the correct link from inside the ticket system, and not on the courtesy e-mail, otherwise your e-mail client will again show wrongly the correct link we sent you.

If the encoding problem is on your system, then the problem is a little bit more complicated. Actually it might be that your system has encoded even your password with wrong characters... and that would explain also why you could not log in in the first place. When you reset the password, make sure to use only standard characters in [a-z], [A-Z], [0-9], at least until you solve your encoding problem which is causing to yourself a waste of time.

Kind regards