Not connected, Your IP: 54.204.142.235
Sign in to follow this  
batuzai12304

Get Free coupons for old beta tester?

Admin< I just wanna ask how can I get a free coupon. Since I've read the thread that it is possible for old beta tester to feel the new speed of airvpn.

TIA ^^

batuzai12304 wrote:

Admin

TIA ^^

Hello! If you are a beta tester since June or if you have posted useful posts (guides, hints, bugs...) in the forum, ask for free premium coupon by selecting "Contact us".

Coupons are a way to say thank you to those who have used our service for several months and have helped to improve it. They are not a tool to experiment "the new speed": all the users have already experienced the high performance of AirVPN since June.

Remember that commercial plans are the only way to keep AirVPN project sustainable. This project is unique in that it combines several features that you can't find anywhere in the world, just to make a few examples: no overselling, transparent bandwidth allocation, real time monitoring (open to ALL users) of servers load to check that our promises are true, full compliance to EU legal framework on data protection and privacy.

Therefore, please evaluate our aggressive membership plans (15 € for 3 months).

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

Sir/Admin,

I have contact you thru your "contact us" about free coupon. but I have not receive one even for one day. I would like to test the difference between the two service. if you may, I have changed my email to abcdexyz2011@hotmail.com. hopefully I can receive one. thanks

Hello! It is quite obvious that if you pick "Contact us" with a non-working e-mail address we can't reply and contact you. We kindly remind you that those free coupons for premium membership we were referring to are reserved to the aforementioned persons. For any request, please use the "Contact us" option (with a valid e-mail address), we'll be glad to meet your needs.

Thank you!

Kind regards

AirVPN admins