Not connected, Your IP: 54.242.165.255

Yesterday the VPN started to be very slow (below 2 Mbit/s download), and I had to turn it off all day long. When I tested it at night time, the speeds were normal again. Today, I had the same problem. Again speeds of 2 Mbit/s and less. So I made a speedtest hourly and created a log...

17:11 Download: 0.89 Mbps Upload: 0.86 Mbps
18:14 Download: 1.53 Mbps Upload: 0.86 Mbps
19:02 Download: 1.52 Mbps Upload: 0.85 Mbps
21:14 Download: 1.84 Mbps Upload: 0.88 Mbps
22:00 Download: 2.03 Mbps Upload: 0.87 Mbps
22:50 Download: 2.43 Mbps Upload: 0.86 Mbps
23:02 Download: 14.15 Mbps Upload: 0.87 Mbps

I luckily made two tests in a row (within 10 min that is) at 22:50 and 23:02... You can see a sudden increase in speed.. I'm not sure what to make out of that. Without the VPN, the speeds are normal at any time.
(This happens on every server by the way) 

interesting.  I think you should try this same testing connected to a  different AirVPN gateway to see if the pattern holds.

How do I do that?

It's monday and my speeds are perfectly fine now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ The spook seems to be over. Or maybe this only occurs on weekends. I'll keep you updated if this happens again

The servers in USA Chicago area ONCE in a while slow to crawling speed for me. Sometimes happens at night during a 2-3 hour period. When it happens I just switch to a server at a different location like east coast and its full speed again. Must be some odd routing with my ISP from time to time.

Do you have the same issue when you're not connected to AirVPN? Some numbers would be great.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Do you have the same issue when you're not connected to AirVPN? Some numbers would be great.

No I do not  . Speeds are always fast without the VPN. 

Its saturday again... and its slow again :[

bPVbH.jpg

After reading through this entire thread I don't see any mention of your attempting a different port protocol.  i.e. - instead of the conventional udp 443 maybe try 80, etc.....   Its just point and click to change ports if you are using the client.  Let us know.

Its saturday again... and its slow again :[

After reading through this entire thread I don't see any mention of your attempting a different port protocol.  i.e. - instead of the conventional udp 443 maybe try 80, etc.....   Its just point and click to change ports if you are using the client.  Let us know.

The VPN is fast again now. Surprisingly, its just 9 pm though. It was 11 pm last weekend. If it gets slow again i will try that out!