Not connected, Your IP: 35.171.159.141
Sign in to follow this  
Staff

AirVPN client 1.5 released

Hello!

AirVPN client v.1.5 for Windows is now available.

Changelogs:

- Unicode encoding path problem fixed

- Added useful information to the tooltip in the tray area

- Now shows the "exit-ip" and not the "server-ip" in the "connected" window.

- Micro layout fixes

AirVPN 1.5 comes pre-packaged with OpenVPN 2.2.1. When you run the client, it will detect if you need an update of your OpenVPN package, and you can decide to authorize it to make the upgrade (or a first installation) automatically or not.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

anonimus1105 wrote:

Error in Client VPN 1.5! To see screenshot!

Posted Image

Hello!

You can have one connection per account at a given time. You can use your account on as many computers or devices as you like, but you can't use your account on multiple devices simultaneously.

The message you have written comes from inside our private network, therefore you were connected to some AirVPN server when you wrote it. Make sure you have not given to anyone your account name and password.

We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

No, I did not give anyone my password. The client was connected, then there was a gap of communication. I would like to reconnect and got this error in the screenshot.

anonimus1105 wrote:

No, I did not give anyone my password. The client was connected, then there was a gap of communication. I would like to reconnect and got this error in the screenshot.

Hello!

See, the message with the screenshot and the quoted message just above come both from INSIDE our private network. This necessarily means that your account was normally connected to some VPN server.

Check you connection simply browsing https://airvpn.org. Look at the central box at the bottom of the page. If it is green and displays "Connected" then you are connected to some VPN server and you appear on the Internet with exit-IP of that server.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

When did this error, I visited the site www.2ip.ru and saw my real ip address and not the server address. So I was not connected to the VPN server.

anonimus1105 wrote:

When did this error, I visited the site www.2ip.ru and saw my real ip address and not the server address. So I was not connected to the VPN server.

Hello!

Ok, but when you have inserted those messages you had to be connected because they came from inside our infrastructure. Even this last quoted message comes from inside Air infrastructure, so you were connected while writing it. Can we assume therefore that the problem is solved?

We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards