Not connected, Your IP: 3.215.77.96
Sign in to follow this  

Hello,

I sent an email, now with two messages, and still no free trial! Where is the promise of this free trial?

Hello!

Please allow 12/72 hours for your free trial code. Please note that if a request is performed from the same account or same e-mail address it will be not replied.

The quickest way to have a free trial, if you are in a hurry, is buying a 3 days plan for 1 EUR and ask for a refund within 3 days.

Kind regards

Is it possible to get a few trial or discount codes I could give out to my friends to try out this service?  I am working with privacy related articles and safe surfing on the internet of today. I would like to have my friends test this service too.  just something to incentivize them to use this provider =) I found it be quite good. even though eddie is a bit wonky client compared for ease of use of a service from Tunnelbear for example. it is really straightforward to use but this is more flexible to configure manually for mobile devices like tablets etc...

Hello and thank you!

Anyone can just ask for a free trial period of three days by opening a ticket to the "Trial request" department. You can also send your request in a ticket.

Eddie desktop edition is under a major revision and during the first/second quarter of 2019 you will see interesting news.

Eddie Android edition development goes on as usual and version 2.1 public beta release is scheduled for the first half of February. What additional flexibility would you like to see in Eddie Android edition?

Kind regards