Not connected, Your IP: 3.17.150.163
Sign in to follow this  
jm12

Payment options

What happened to the direct creditcard payment option? I am trying to renew my sub for the past 3 days now and paypal is being a bitch... I can't seem to use it without creating a paypal account then it rejects my creditcard and says it can't process it at this time. The option for using paypal creditcard payment without an account doesnt seem to be there anymore. it sends me to the create paypal account page instead

Hello,

you can pay via PayPal with a credit card (no need of a PayPal account). Not all credit cards are accepted, though. We are anyway working to offer a new credit cards payment processor.

Kind regards

I'd just like to chime in and say that it is unfortunately not possible in all countries to pay with paypal without an account. Ex. Netherlands does not allow this as you are forced to either use an existing account, or create a new one when you pay..
This is very unfortunate for me, and probably many others that can't or won't make a paypal account.
Unfortunately I will have to change VPN provider due to this, as my subscription expires soon..

I'd just like to chime in and say that it is unfortunately not possible in all countries to pay with paypal without an account. Ex. Netherlands does not allow this as you are forced to either use an existing account, or create a new one when you pay..

This is very unfortunate for me, and probably many others that can't or won't make a paypal account.

Unfortunately I will have to change VPN provider due to this, as my subscription expires soon..

Hello!

It's perfectly possible to pay via credit card without having a PayPal account from the Netherlands, as usual. Just re-checked to be sure a few seconds ago.

Kind regards

I know for sure that when I started my subscription four months ago, it was definitely not possible to pay with Paypal from where I live without creating an account. Has this changed recently?

jm, jessymatt: If you have the same problem, you could always use the bank transfer option, like I recently did.

I know for sure that when I started my subscription four months ago, it was definitely not possible to pay with Paypal from where I live without creating an account. Has this changed recently?

jm, jessymatt: If you have the same problem, you could always use the bank transfer option, like I recently did.

Hello,

actually the option to pay with credit cards as a PayPal guest from the Netherlands seems 'erratic'. Some persons can access the option without problems, some other persons report that they don't even see the option to pay with a credit card. From our systems in the Netherlands this option was and is available, but it must be taken into consideration that we check it only now and then.

Kind regards

same problem here. No option to pay without creating an account. If you do that then you can't use a prepaid card like I am trying to do... we need direct CC payment option again

Hello !

I'm from France, and I can't pay with a pre paid card... Paypal forces me to create an account, and I don't want to.

Please, I have finished the 3months access and I want a year access, but please solve this !

Cheers!

Man. S.

Hello !

I'm from France, and I can't pay with a pre paid card... Paypal forces me to create an account, and I don't want to.

Please, I have finished the 3months access and I want a year access, but please solve this !

Cheers!

Man. S.

Hello,

if everything else fails and you can't use Bitcoin, please feel free to contact us to arrange a bank transfer (menu "Contact us" from the top menu, department "Sales"). From now on we'll be accepting bank transfers for 1 year subscriptions.

Kind regards

Hello there,

Firstly, I want to emphasise that I really enjoy the quality of your service. I believe you do good work that saves me time and effort, and that is why I am a customer.

However, I should not have to jump through hoops to be able to remain a customer. PayPal, quite frankly, is garbage. Utter garbage. Suffice it to say that as it had with the others,

PayPal tried to force me to sign up to an account using my current country's site. I tried to use one of my foreign credit cards, but PayPal simply (arbitrarily) refused it. Finally, it

accepted another foreign card linked to the same foreign account (with the card it had just rejected) and I was able to pay without setting up a PayPal account albeit with a small

currency exchange fee. It adds up. Maybe one day I will look into setting up a Bitcoin account; or maybe I will equally as likely research a competitor. But I don't want to. I want

to continue to save time and effort by using AirVPN. So I implore you: PLEASE find another credit card processing option. This is a necessity.

The sugar on top would be that, once you do employ a viable credit card processing alternative, you stop using PayPal altogether. They sully your good name.

Cheers! 

USA can't seem to pay without creating an account.  Even trying to proxy or free VPN passed it.  Any feedback on not having to create a PayPal account?

Thank you!

USA can't seem to pay without creating an account.  Even trying to proxy or free VPN passed it.  Any feedback on not having to create a PayPal account?

Thank you!

Hello,

make sure that you do NOT select "PayPal subscription" because for a recurring payments a PayPal account is necessary.

Kind regards

In the UK a pre-paid card called Prime is available using the Mastercard logo. There is a fee of £5 per 'loading' of the card - would I be able to use this card to pay for a yearly subscription, and if so, is there a processing fee involved with Mastercard? I would need to know this to add in any processing fee to the total amount loaded on the card.

Regards

Yeah Paypal is sucking it... I think last time I tried a number of times before the option to just pay without setting up an account with PayPal appeared (so might be random)... this time I tried all different combinations to renew and it didn't work... frustrating and should really use another payment service...

BTW trying to pay in Canada... United States is the default and then it gives me the option to not setup an account... but then changing the country to Canada it does an "Updating Country" thing and then the only option is "Agree and Create Account" or "Pay with my PayPal Account"...

I just did a check, and it looks like most conteries in Europe require to make an paypal accunt, at least I get "Create a PayPal account" on most I tried, but as USA I get

"Pay with a debit or credit card(Optional) Join PayPal for faster future checkout"

I am a huge fan of airvpn and their mission.    I fully realize that Airvpn as part of their mission is to keep all of us members info and identity private.  Hey, this is what we all pay for guys and gals right?  I have now had service for over 90 days on a month to month basis to test them out.  Fully satisfied customer and trust them.  To subscribe to a VPN it is not just about protecting your privacy browsing the internet but trusting your host provider who has the ability to view all of your activities through any server you jump on through with this service.  

As the staff may realize per a couple trouble tickets...paypal for the first time is blocking my payments to Airvpn.  I am hesitant to confront Paypal where I have been a member since 2005 with this issue.  Why? I don't trust Paypal a whole lot and looking for a different payment method through AirVpn.  

I will be honest, I don't trust Bitcoin and how it is all setup.  I know it is supposedly the most anonymous way to make a payment but don't know if I totally trust them and apparently their TOS indicates any coins you buy can go to 0 immediately resulting in a total loss for purchasers.  

Hey, I would like to see some kind of Western Union or cash payment option where you really remain anonymous or 3rd party processor for debit or credit card transactions where privacy is totally protected.  I know this is tough in this day and age. 

Thanks for the great job AirVpn staff is doing and want to come back if I can figure out a way to make a payment here other than Paypal who is now proving to be unreliable for me.

Anthony

For Germany I needed a paypal account, luckily I had a really old one laying around that could be used.

That idea with Western Union is pretty good though, was the prefered way a couple of years back to transfer money fairly anonoumsly.

There was a post saying that Authorize.net was now an approved payment processor, but it looks like that is no longer available and we're back to PayPal only.  Unfortunately, PayPal seems to be down for maintenance at the moment, so I can't sign up for an account at all.

Blech.

What is the point of using  vpn to remain anonymous online, only to be forced to give your entire address and cc details to a compny like paypal.

no thank you.

What is the point of using  vpn to remain anonymous online, only to be forced to give your entire address and cc details to a compny like paypal.

no thank you.

Hello,

for your and other persons privacy needs we accept Bitcoin since years. This thread pertains to a completely different problem, please do not hijack it.

Kind regards

no thank you.

I highly doubt your image of VPNs is right...

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Impossible to pay without opening an account with Paypal in Canada. Have to go with another provider that allow payment by credit cart without having to go through Paypal. Too bad!