Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.126.11
Sign in to follow this  
iceman3999

Connection Time Out Error 110

Hello,

I'm checking my ports and they keep timing out with the Error 110. I've searched the forums and can't quite find an answer to resolve this issue. These ports are open on my firewall in both the inbound and outbound rules and in the client area, I have a message that says:

This account is actually logged to Castor server (95.211.XXX.X, UDP), located in nl.pngNetherlands - Amsterdam, since 4m 34s ago.

These ports are mapped to external IP 95.211.XXX.XX and forwarded to internal IP 10.4.XX.XX

Any help would be appreciated and there is a red box at the bottom saying I'm not connected also. Thanks in advance!

Hello!

It seems that your system is not tunneling traffic. Can you please send us the OpenVPN logs?

Kind regards

Hi!

I know it sounds weird, but I just checked my logs and they're empty. I was able to get it to work but can't remember how, so I'll play with it again and respnd once I find out what I did before. Is there anything on my firewall that I should allow as a rule? I'm using Windows 7.