Not connected, Your IP: 18.189.193.172
Omnomnom

Eddie 2.14.2 / 2.13.6

On Eddie 2.13.6, when I try to connect to a server, I get the message "IPv6 detected, cannot be safely disabled on Linux"

On Eddie 2.14.2, I can't login. Login hangs after clicking the "Login" button.

Hello!

Could you please post your Eddie logs, after you try click Login? You may be able to enable logging in Preferences>Logging, if you can't access the regular Logs tab due to freezing.

Which system are you on specifically? If Linux, you may be luckier with a portable version of Eddie.

Assuming you can obtain some logs, you might be able to help by posting in the beta thread, later on. Thankyou.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I can't speak for others here, but I really like to completely disable IPV6 at root during linux startup.  I don't use IPV6 at all yet.  Linux is very powerful and if you do a full root disable of that protocol you will never see any flags from Eddie.  Additionally, if in the future there was ever a bug in ANY program you are using IPV6 couldn't betray you since it is blown away during boot of the OS.  Best and most solid approach as long as you KNOW you won't be needed any IPV6 stuff.  Would be easy to edit startup and return full IPV6, but for me for now, no thanks!