Not connected, Your IP: 3.15.5.183

This client is "interesting". 

First of all, it asks for Mac OSX admin login privileges at every start. See the attached screenshot. 

Also, if I get disconnected I notice that I can't login to the Eddie client for several minutes. It just hangs on "Checking authorization". There are enough forum posts about "Checking authorization" to suggest that there's something wrong with the client's implementation of a simple web-based login. Case in point, the OpenVPN app logs in without any issues. There are enough people with these problems to refactor your code rather than continually putting the burden on people to "upload their logs" which never resolves the issue anyway. 

Just fix your client. Simple. This isn't rocket science. 

This client is "interesting". 

First of all, it asks for Mac OSX admin login privileges at every start. See the attached screenshot. attachicon.gifScreenshot_3_1_17__8_50_AM.png

This is correct, expected and appropriate.

Also, if I get disconnected I notice that I can't login to the Eddie client for several minutes. It just hangs on "Checking authorization". There are enough forum posts about "Checking authorization" to suggest that there's something wrong with the client's implementation of a simple web-based login. Case in point, the OpenVPN

This looks like either a problem in your system or in your line (for example, if the disconnection is caused by a real, momentary uplink outage) - but if you find a reliable way to reproduce the issue please feel free to publish it.

app logs in without any issues. There are enough people with these problems to refactor your code rather than continually puting the burden on people to "upload their logs" which never resolves the issue anyway. 

We do not think that 150-200 systems out of 25-35000 (the amount of machines where Eddie runs almost every day) can justify your words. Quite the contrary. Even if we sum up all the tickets pertaining to problems with Eddie of all of our customers we have a rate of complaints lower than 0.3% in any fixed time frame, maybe 0.6% in specific periods of the year. It all depends on points of view but for a technical service like ours a range between 99.4% to 99.7% of "no complaining with Eddie at all" customers is a percentage that's simply outstanding, even fantastic. And then, of those 0.3-0.6%, in an overwhelming majority of cases the problem is in the system of the customer, not in Eddie.

Just fix your client. Simple. This isn't rocket science. 

If you find any bug remember to include log, system report and a reliable way to reproduce the bug. Otherwise your words are useless and your time is wasted.

Kind regards

HesterUniversal,

I can guarantee you that Eddie is not to blame. I have quite a few years vpn behind me and worked with Tunnelblick and Viscosity and Eddie beats them both with ease, and this on my Windows, Linux and Mac systems.

Start to show your log so that staff or someone else with experience may consult. (Please use spoilers for your logs --- [spoiler]logs[/spoiler]).

Maybe start with a Mea culpa.  Make an effort to search this forum you will learn a lot!!!!

Try to delete Eddie on your system and reinstall it.

Finish with the words of Staff: Otherwise your words are useless and your time is wasted.

I have nothing to hide, but that's nobody's business!

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.
John Lennon
The further a society drift from truth the more it will hate those that speak it.
George Orwell