Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.234.62
Littlemexican

Merry Christmas and a happy 2017!

May the holidays you choose to observe be better than you expect, and may 2017 be remembered for your privacy finally being taken seriously by those in a position to stop the theft of personal information that the Internet has turned into.

Debugging is at least twice as hard as writing the program in the first place.

So if you write your code as clever as you can possibly make it, then by definition you are not smart enough to debug it.

Hello!

You too!

That's a gorgeous picture.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

S Rozhdestvom; God Jul; Buon Natale; meri-kurisumasu; sheng dan jie kuai le; Gelukkig Kerstfeest; Joyeux Noel; Kala Christougenna; Frohe Weihnacht; Gleoileg jol; Nollaig Shona; shobas gilotsavt; felican Kristnaskon; Nadolig Llawen; Bon Nadal; Iloista joulua; 메리 크리스마스; Feliz Navidad; חג מולד שמח; krisamasa mubaraka ho; Feliz Natal; l ' b ' dyq nytl; felicem natalem Christi............

Merry Christmas

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. —George Orwell

The further society drifts from truth the more it hates those who speak it. —George Orwell

A lie is as good as the truth when everyone believes.

No one ever lost a dime underestimating the intelligence of the amerikan public. {Generally attributed to H.L. Mencken}

THANK YOU: Russia Today; Edward Snowden; Julian Assange; John Kiriakou; Thomas Drake; William Binney; Ray McGovern; Kirk Wiebe; Matt Taibbi; Sputnik News

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

С рождеством [...] Frohe Weihnachten

FTFY

Of course they do. The demand is too big to ignore

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

giganerd-- Спасибо за исправление.

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. —George Orwell

The further society drifts from truth the more it hates those who speak it. —George Orwell

A lie is as good as the truth when everyone believes.

No one ever lost a dime underestimating the intelligence of the amerikan public. {Generally attributed to H.L. Mencken}

THANK YOU: Russia Today; Edward Snowden; Julian Assange; John Kiriakou; Thomas Drake; William Binney; Ray McGovern; Kirk Wiebe; Matt Taibbi; Sputnik News

I just discovered AirVPN this year. I hope all you guys and gals have a great Christmas and new year!!!

christmas-timer.jpg