Not connected, Your IP: 18.119.125.7
Sign in to follow this  
JamesDean

Non-Root Android Solution Found

I just found a VPN solution that doesn't need root on Android. It is called FEAT VPN. There is a free version that allows 1 hour per day, or a paid version ($4.95) that is unlimited. I downloaded the .ovpn config file for the server I wanted, and renamed it something memorable (AirVPN Germany 443). I then created a folder on my Android SD Card called FEAT VPN. Then I placed the .zip file in there. After opening up FEAT VPN and running the config tests to insure operability on my device, I loaded that .zip file. Then just tapped on the connection in the list and it connected with no trouble. An IP check on the Android browser, showed Germany. Pretty cheap and easy for an Android solution.

JD

I just found a VPN solution that doesn't need root on Android. It is called FEAT VPN. There is a free version that allows 1 hour per day, or a paid version ($4.95) that is unlimited. I downloaded the .ovpn config file for the server I wanted, and renamed it something memorable (AirVPN Germany 443). I then created a folder on my Android SD Card called FEAT VPN. Then I placed the .zip file in there. After opening up FEAT VPN and running the config tests to insure operability on my device, I loaded that .zip file. Then just tapped on the connection in the list and it connected with no trouble. An IP check on the Android browser, showed Germany. Pretty cheap and easy for an Android solution.

JD

Hello!

Incidentally, the .zip file prepared by our configuration generator is exactly in the format wished by FEAT VPN, including the suffix for the configuration file inside it (.ovpn).

Official web site:

http://www.featvpn.com/

Disclaimer: this software has no relationship with AirVPN and has not been tested by AirVPN admins.

Kind regards