• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wtwolf

wtwolf

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 08:05 PM

Yesterday I was running airvpn over tor with socks5 (vip72). I had no issues, iplocation.net had my location pinned as the location of my socks5 proxy. But today I am running the same setup but iplocation.net still has my location pinned as the location of the airvpn server. ( we'll say airvpn server is somewhere in WA, and socks5 is somewhere in Texas) The only change I have made since yesterday is that I switched my DNS servers to Comodo rather than my ISP. Would this be enough to change the differing results?

#2 dartpedro009

dartpedro009

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:36 PM

Hi, i also have problem with Tor, not the the same as yours, but maybe i could help me, coz  i have few hope in support(((

Here is the thing: i connect to tor-> open airvpn client (with enabled tor togle) it says->connected

But when i check my ip it shows ip of tor exit node....i run it through tor browser om mac os x 10.11

Also if you have a link where to read how to (also on adding socks to the chain) i would greatly appreciate it.