Not connected, Your IP: 18.218.172.249
airvpnincongnito

Servers in Canada Toronto Slow - what changed?

Using Pfsense....Nothing has changed on my end in terms of configuration, I know it is not my setup as I restored another VPN provider profile and the speed is 3 times higher?!!  Anyone know what is going on?  Speed was fine yesterday with AirVPN.....

I agree with your comments. Every evening, the same story plays out... the speed drops from 24 mbps to 3mbps around 0700 EST. As soon as I turn AirVPN off, the speed goes back up. Something is happening in Ontario.. throddling perhaps ? \

It's very annoying !

I have IPFIRE for firewall, it is very well configured and tweaked for I want to keep my TCP/IP connection as clean as possible. No overload at the moment, Sunday evening 19h28 EST. I have tried a few other AirVPN Canadian servers this evening and I get the same low speed results. It has been like this for more than a month now. Same scenario every day at starting around 1900 EST.

Is anyone at AirVPN watching for quality assurance? Are you just reporting there is a live connection at your Canadian service providers !?! The Ping Matrix page is cute but is there more about the signal other than reporting it is actually connected ?

I'll be looking for another VPN service provider while waiting for the AirVPN response. Let's hope someone takes this issue seriously.

Same here, it just started tonight. I changed servers and my speed went from 33mbps to 2mbps. One server was under 1mbps and the best I can get now is 3mbps. This is making AirVPN unusable. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Hello,

servers in Canada are in two different datacenters, therefore it's unlikely that the same problem affects all of them. Can you get higher performance from servers in a different country? For example, in this moment there are several users on various Canada servers using regularly 30-70 Mbit/s bandwidth.

Kind regards