1. Set up the wan interface as a dhcp client, that way you can use your router at most of the isp boxes.
2. Set up a wireless network with the name and password of you choise, a dhcp server. (Please note that you should use WPA2-PSK).
3. Connect to your new wireless network.
4. Unbridge the LAN interface(s). Go to "Physical Settings" of the LAN interface(s) and uncheck the "creates a bridge over specified interface(s). Check the interface button of your new wireless network.
5. Connect to your router via SSH.
6. Install dependencies for the openvpn setup. First update the packages, than install openvpn and nano
7. Backup the openvpn files
8. Create a new interface called airvpn
9. Use the "Config Generator" of Airvpn to create the openvpn files. Please select the "Advanced Mode" and check "Separate keys/certs from .ovpn file" and
"Resolved hosts in .ovpn file". Save the files on your machine.
10. On the router move into the openvpn folder
11. Use nano to create all the required files on your router.
Copy and paste the following files "AirVPN_**************.ovpn, ta.key, ca.crt, user.crt, user.key".
Rename the "AirVPN_**************.ovpn" into airvpn.conf for usability.
The air.conf should look like this
12. Create a firewall zone for the vpn.
13. Reboot router
14. Test openvpn configuration
At the end it should show "Initialization Sequence Completed"
Stop openvpn with "Ctrl-C".
15. Use the Airvpn DNS (here Port 443 - Protocol UDP) and reboot. Please change if you use different port (https://airvpn.org/specs/)
16. Secure against IP Leak, backup old firewall and create new firewall rules