Not connected, Your IP: 107.23.157.16
NetSlum

airvpn.org blocked by Virgin UK?

I have been trying to connect without any success. I can't connect either with this site (yes, I'm sending this with the phone using a different company and i have normal connection on the desktop), airvpn.org or the IP address.

Do you have any idea if Virgin has blocked the IP in UK? Or there's a connection problem between the networks?

Thanks

Hello!

Can you open a command line in your system, issue the following commands and send us the output?

traceroute airvpn.org (in Windows: "tracert airvpn.org")

ping airvpn.org

Kind regards

I have just finished speaking with AirVPN's support and we have found that there is an issue with Google DNS. It isn't resolving *airdns.org or airvpn.org addresses properly, and I too have been unable to connect on Virgin Media since yesterday. As soon as I changed from Google's DNS to OpenDNS the issue disappeared and I am now connected again.

OpenDNS servers are 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 and if you have a superhub in router mode (the way it comes from Virgin), you will need to make these changes in your Windows networking adapter properties. If you are using the hub in modem only mode with a separate router, enter the DNS into the router instead. You would be advised to reboot the superhub (and any router) plus the PC and then try again.

I hope this helps.

I have just finished speaking with AirVPN's support and we have found that there is an issue with Google DNS. It isn't resolving *airdns.org or airvpn.org addresses properly, and I too have been unable to connect on Virgin Media since yesterday. As soon as I changed from Google's DNS to OpenDNS the issue disappeared and I am now connected again.

Hello!

The problem with Google DNS has suddenly disappeared now, without any intervention from our side. We'll keep an eye on it.

Kind regards

Hi!

Everything seems back to normal, which is good.

My first idea was thinking it had something to do with the DNSs, so I search for the related IP (95.211.138.143) and try pinging and running wget against it. On both cases, I couldn't connect. That's why I was asking if there could be some routing issues between networks.

Good to know it's working again