Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.186.72
illedan2

What is the best way to split traffic away from airvpn for PS4?

Hi Guys,

I have searched this forum and been on the DD-WRT Wiki guides on how to split traffic but I haven't worked out the simplest way. When using the rules below I am not sure what do to next to split the traffic. I have tried the following highlighted in blue from what I have read on the dd-wrt wiki policy base routing and on this forum.

iptables -I FORWARD -i br0 -o tun1 -j ACCEPT

iptables -I FORWARD -i tun1 -o br0 -j ACCEPT
iptables -I INPUT -i tun1 -j REJECT
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o tun1 -j MASQUERADE

Ip rule add from 192.168.1.102/24 table 200

Ip route add default via XX.XX.XX.X/22 dev vlan2 table 200    note the X is Virgins gateway address and Vlan2 shows as the wan.

I also tried route add -net 192.168.1.102/24 gw XX.XXX.XX.X/22 

Both do not work either saving as firewall rule or startup script. If anyone has made a rule to split traffic so its not going through openvpn for a console or computer could you please share.

Thanks.

Hello,

first check the most obvious, possible mistakes. Command "Ip" does not exist, probably you want to use "ip".

Kind regards

Hi I have tried lower case ip and I still can't seperate it from the VPN. I am not good with scripts and Linux although I have been trying to learn the basics. The rule above used to allow all traffic to be in the tunnel and is the rule in your dd-wrt setup guide, can this be modified to allow normal traffic as well maybe on a certain port or by setting up another vlan on a different subnet?

Thanks.