Not connected, Your IP: 18.116.90.141
Sign in to follow this  
Staff

Diadem withdrawn

Hello,

we regret to inform you that Diadem VPN server has been withdrawn because of incompatibility between us and the provider FDC Servers. We received this communication from FDCServers:

Hello,

Your server has been attracting multiple abuse reports and we urge you to harden server's security, take proactive measures and terminate clients involved to abusive activities. If abuse issues persist, server will be terminated.

Service ID: #72550
Abuse type(s): copyright infringement

Thank you.

Of course we will not comply to requests that have the arrogance to tell us how to conduct our business and would force traffic monitoring and logging that is not required by any law and that is potentially illegal. Additionally, such request comes as a consequence of unproven claims of copyright infringements from one third-party private entity, several of which (and this is very important) we know for sure are fabricated and false (because they refer to alleged copyright infringements on servers ports that are not used at all). FDCServers can rest assured that its services will no more attract our and your money,

Kind regards

That must be a very hard task to keep VPN servers in U.S., especially during the last years...Where you can get raided because your kid was downloading a song...

The American dream...

Keep up the great service!   

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

Let me add my thanks and gratitude to zhang's and express my empathetic sorrow by the sentiment that "you don't know what you've got till it's gone" with regards to our fading and once-great country. *smh*

Great service though!   Much appreciated. (and more every day)

Long live Snowden.