Not connected, Your IP: 18.226.226.169
Sign in to follow this  
Staff

Commercial plans

Hello everybody!

As we announced last summer, we are now introducing our commercial proposals, in order to keep AirVPN project sustainable. We are also going to maintain the free access as promised, with limitations on bandwidth (but not on traffic or time).

We want to keep things plain and simple, so we introduce only one plan. If you have any particular request, ranging from high bandwidth to dedicated servers, or you want to buy several accounts to resell them, do not hesitate to contact us, and we will study together a solution which is suitable for your needs.

On top of that, old time beta testers and users will have the chance to receive free coupons to use the VPN without limits for free. Just contact us.

The price is 7 € per month, or 15 € per three months.

So, let's see what you get with the premium subscription:

GUARANTEED ALLOCATED BANDWIDTH

As premium members you will have an 8 Mbit/s (4 Mbit/s download, 4 Mbit/s upload) guaranteed mimimum allocated bandwidth. It means that, in the "worst case scenario", under any circumstance, the server you are connected to will have that bandwidth available for you.

Of course this is a WARRANT on a MINIMUM allocated bandwidth on a certain server, NOT an upper limit: as you have experienced during the beta testing, you will still be able to reach much higher speeds, 20 Mbit/s and beyond. Our promise is that we will NEVER oversell bandwidth.

As far as we know, NO other VPN service offers this highly transparent policy (and to say the truth, most ISPs in Europe also oversell bandwidth heavily without properly informing the customers). Free access users will have no minimum guaranteed bandwidth and a limitation set on 0.5 Mbit/s (512 kbit/s).

CONTINUED SUPPORT

You will have continued support through forum, tickets and e-mail. Premium members will have priority over free members. Customer support is not guaranteed for free members.

PORT FORWARDING

You will be able to remotely forward 20 ports. Free members will keep their 5 forwarded ports limit.

THE FUTURE: MORE EXIT NODES

Exit nodes in different countries (to obtain an IP address of that country) will be available only to premium members.

Now, the most important questions: why should you support our project, and why should you choose our VPN amongst all the others in the world? Technically, the transparency and the minimum allocated bandwidth, in an infrastructure built on the excellent and most reliable VPN client/server in the world (OpenVPN), would be smart reasons. However, there are further grounds which, in our opinion, deserve your attention and should guide your choice.

Firstly, our commitment to privacy and data protection comes from a long-term experience in activism and legal field. We believe that European Union legal framework is one of the most effective frameworks in the world in the protection of data and privacy on electronic communications and we are resolute to respect and enforce it without the "if"s and "but"s of certain, notorious private actors.

Secondly, you would support a project run by people who are extremely hostile to out-of-jurisdiction or private actors who try and bypass european directives. They work to break privacy and stress and threaten citizens in order to suffocate their freedom of expression or to extort money under alleged and unsubstantiated accusations of copyright infringements.

Last but not least, you would support a tiny but precious part of a worldwide coordinated project which aims to protect Net Neutrality, strengthen online privacy and fight censorship.

Comments are welcome!

Kind regards,

AirVPN admins

This would be nice... but i have the feeling that there will be an issue on the price, especially to users from our country.

AirVPN / Admin,

Thank you very much for the two type of services you offer.

I am planning to resell them and I need the premium account for a reliable bandwidth for that so that the customers will be satisfied.

With regards to your service price, I have also seen other prices lower than 7 euro. Some have 5 euro. But maybe your service is much more superior than theirs that is why you have that pricing. I dont know if you still revise the pricing but we are here to post some comment right?

That would be my main comment right now.

Anyway, where or how can I avail your premium service?

Hello!

@dj_rUsh

Could please tell us (in private, if you prefer so) which country are you referring to?

@jefbuan

ICMP is a protocol. Could you please clarify what you mean with an "ICMP port"? About "DNS port", if you refer to port 53, we are supporting this option from now on (both 53 UDP and TCP). Also, please note that wi-free does not support OpenVPN, which is the most reliable and secure client/server VPN solution.

@rommel

Yes, read carefully the description, the privacy policy and the terms of service and you'll see why AirVPN service is superior. Also note that: minimum allocated bandwidth, no overselling, warranty to respect European data protection and e-privacy legal framework, and total transparency on servers load are NOT offered by any other service. Also, support to connections on port 53 UDP and port 53 TCP has just been implemented. As far as we know, no VPN service offers all these features at once. You're welcome to contact us via e-mail and we'll show you our reseller plans!

dj_rUSh wrote:

I have sent you an email thru Contact Us page. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you! For all those who would like to become reseller, please write to:

info(at)airvpn.org

stating your reseller plan (for example, amount of subscriptions you would like to buy and resell).

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

Commercial plans have been activated! Commercial plans are essential to keep our project alive.

Premium servers are now reserved to subscribers. Just select "Payment plans" and pick your favourite subscription. Currently we accept PayPal payments. Contact us if you need to pay with a swift bank wire transfer. We also plan to support Moneybookers payment in the nearest future.

Premium users have a GUARANTEED minimum allocated bandwidth ("worst case scenario") of 4 Mbit/s down, 4 Mbit/s up, and no bandwidth limitation (to be accurate technical limitation is currently 500 Mbit/s up, 500 Mbit/s down), as well as 20 ports to be forwarded.

Check the status of the servers by selecting "Servers status" on the "Support" menu in order to see servers load in real time.

Free accounts must use the free server, with limitation on bandwidth set at 512 kbit/s up, 512 kbit/s down (no guaranteed minimum bandwidth). Select appropriate option in the client menu or in the "Access without our client" web interface configuration generator.

Important: beta testers who used the service since the beginning can receive a coupon to use the premium server for free. You're welcome to contact us and ask for a coupon (choose "Contact us" in the "Support" menu). Please allow a few hours for the coupon to be delivered to you via e-mail. When you have the coupon, pick "Payment plans", choose your favourite option, and at the checkout enter coupon code. You will have a 100% discount (no payment) and your account will be once again allowed to access premium servers.

Once you are a premium member, do not connect to free server (unless you want to do so for some reason) because your bandwidth would be limited.

Also important: anyone can become a reseller. Do not hesitate to contact us to work out together a good "business plan".

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

Dear Admin.

Thanks for the fast reply on the support. As I read on your reply, I'm very happy that you were giving a Coupon Code for us beta testers.

So now can you please give me one of your coupon. I've been using your service for almost 4-5months I think.

Again, Thank your AirVPN.

dnniwa485 wrote:

Dear Admin.

Thanks for the fast reply on the support. As I read on your reply, I'm very happy that you were giving a Coupon Code for us beta testers.

So now can you please give me one of your coupon. I've been using your service for almost 4-5months I think.

Again, Thank your AirVPN.

Coupons are on their way via e-mail! :)

Please note: for privacy reasons we don't want to check validity of your e-mail address when you create an account here. So if you put an invalid e-mail address, please let us know, otherwise we can't deliver the coupon.

If it's the case, select "Contact us" from the "Support" menu and tell us which e-mail address you want to receive the coupon to (you might want to create an address just for this purpose).

Kind regards,

AirVPN admins

No worries... I have applied my valid email here. Since I use my email to notify me if there's new feeds here or something.

Anyway waiting for the Coupon.

dnniwa485 wrote:

No worries... I have applied my valid email here. Since I use my email to notify me if there's new feeds here or something.

Anyway waiting for the Coupon.

Sent. :)

Kind regards

xplorer wrote:

how much is your commercial plan and what method of payment? I will wait now.

Hello! It's 7 € per month or 15 € per 3 months.

For all details, click on "Why us" and also select "Member"-->"Payment Plans".

Buying higher volumes of subscriptions and/or become a reseller allows to have lower prices. Just select "Support"-->"Contact us" and drop us a message.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

ADMIN EDIT

<thank you kirashin for your insightful analysis; we had to delete the text because just like the companies you mention don't allow ads of our service, we don't allow ads for them in our forum - please contact us in private for further reseller plans>

Good morning

My name is Mahmoud spring of Egypt

I want to distribute the Internet service you have paid for

But I want there to be special prices or discounts

<e-mail address edited for privacy reasons>

Admin,

Hi, I read all about your access plan and the justifications for its costing but I think I cant still afford for a 7 euro compared to 5 dollar vpn service.

Would you kindly reconsider creating an equivalent to euro, a 5 dollar vpn service.

If we can have a 5 dollar vpn here, I will avail next month after the expiry of my existing vpn account on other provider. I am planning to do this alternating.

Thanks.

Admin

I didn't understand very well what's with the free coupons for premium accounts.You can use the coupons for a plan of 1 or 3 months or is it for ever,because on other forums they said it's about a limited period of 1 or 3 months.

Thank you.

@metodios

Hello!

The free coupons were limited to free premium membership for 1 month or 3 months. They did not give premium membership forever.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

<strong>admin wrote:</strong>

Important: beta testers who used the service since the beginning can receive a coupon to use the premium server for free. You're welcome to contact us and ask for a coupon (choose "Contact us" in the "Support" menu). Please allow a few hours for the coupon to be delivered to you via e-mail. When you have the coupon, pick "Payment plans", choose your favourite option, and at the checkout enter coupon code. You will have a 100% discount (no payment) and your account will be once again allowed to access premium servers.

Hi, Admins,

I've registered since your service was in deep beta and used it since then. Do I get a free coupon? I've amended my email address so you could send it to me. Thanks!

And #4 You guys have the best customer service hands down, out of any VPN. I've tried many, including Tor based like Cloakfish. Most of them are straight up rude or non-existant. While there are issues with connectivity, speed caps (especially uploads), and various other problems.

I really hope to see AirVPN become popular enough to pass the JackAss ... oops, I mean HideMyAss which is nothing but a false sense of security.

You know, I've only been with AirVPN about 5 days and I already really like you guys. AirVPN still has that small start-up company feel that is passionate about their vision and it rubs off on the customers. I hope you guys never forget that.

With SOPA/PIPA and ACTA being talked about and even passed as well as new agreements between ISPs and private corporations to begin monitoring net usage and spamming copyright infringement accusations without due process, the Internet has become a scary place. For some, the Internet is censored or cut off completely. We need technologies and services such as VPNs and proxies to escape the oppression. Moreover, we need companies like AirVPN that respects and fights for privacy and not give in to corporate bullying without proper legal process.

I support AirVPN and I am a fan. I hope AirVPN keeps doing what they're doing and grow so more people can experience the Internet the way it should be...

If AirVPN needs a hand writing tutorials for Mac users using Tunnelblick, I am happy to help.

I really appreciate AirVPN. I think they put the customer and his/her anonymity first instead of profits. I hope AirVPN get's more users. They really deserve it! Only thing I just hope for is some expansion on the Swedish side of VPN's with better performance. Other than that smooth sailing. Thanks again, AirVPN!

Guest dudriucif2

Is the free trial offer still active?