Not connected, Your IP: 3.18.109.154
Sign in to follow this  
resettler

Why am I unable to test for DNS leaks at this website

Hello!

At the moment that test is not working at all (tested from 3 different ISPs with their DNS), maybe it requires public and open DNS.

Please note, however, that the test you mention is not strictly meant to detect DNS leaks, but to provide an indication of DNS randomness/"entropy". Try this for checking DNS leaks:

http://ipleak.net

Kind regards

Thanks for your reply.

I configure my Tun/Tap adapter to always use Google's public DNS servers: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Hello!

At the moment that test is not working at all (tested from 3 different ISPs with their DNS), maybe it requires public and open DNS.

Thanks for your reply.

I configure my Tun/Tap adapter to always use Google's public DNS servers: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Hello!

Hello,

in that case your DNS queries are tunneled, of course, and then sent to Google DNS by our servers. However be informed that when you don't use our DNS you won't be able to use the following exclusive (exclusive in the sense that as far as we know no other VPN offers them) services (included in every Premium package):

Also you won't be able to access internal services (currently only http://speedtest.air)

Kind regards

Do you have any plans in the future to have DNS Leak Protection built into the Windows client?

Hello!

Yes, it is planned on Eddie (client 2.0) which is currently under development.

Kind regards