Not connected, Your IP: 18.220.66.151
Sign in to follow this  
aldebaran

Accessing AirVPN from abroad?

I have a travel trip coming up in the near future.

1. I will be taking one of my laptops with me or may use one of theirs and am wondering if I can log-in and access AirVPN as usual from abroad. I will be using my friend's local ISP.
  2. When I download a file where does the download volume get registered? To my account at my ISP or to my friends ISP or not anywhere. This is because my friends ISP connection has a download limit per month. When overshot, the speed drops down to a snail's pace.

Thank you for any suggestions on the matter.

aldebaran

Hello!

1. Yes. Special setup is required in China and Iran, see https://airvpn.org/ssh and https://airvpn.org/ssl

2. It is not logged anywhere. You need to enable sessions stats in your control panel, which by default is turned off. Log in the web site, click "Client Area" from the upper menu, click "Settings" from the left tabs, turn "Collected history and statistics about my sessions:" box from "No" to "Yes", finally click "Save settings". From that moment, every subsequent session stat (total traffic in and out, start date and time, end date and time) will be logged and will be accessible in your "Client Area".

Kind regards