Not connected, Your IP: 44.192.75.131

My connection attempts are failing with "already logged on", even though I've been disconnected for almost an hour now. I've run "kill all openvpn processes" and tried to force disconnect via https://airvpn.org/client/, although the force disconnect shows "disconnection pending" and hasn't done anything for 10 minutes.

I've been having this problem for a few days now! I sent a message to support through the contact us page yesterday but so far no response.

I've been having this problem for a few days now! I sent a message to support through the contact us page yesterday but so far no response.

Hello,

your account has no tickets at all. Additionally it is already connected and successfully exchanging data.

Kind regards

Hi,

No! I definitely sent a message through the 'contact us' page yesterday and got a 'your message has been sent' (or whatever, I can't remember the exact text) notification!

"it is already connected" - Um, I think I'd know if I were connected!! The fact is that my 'client area' on your site has been reporting that I'm connected to Tauri and exchanging data for 3 days now but I'm 100% definitely NOT connected.

Furthermore, the 'disconnect now' button in my client area doesn't work. I click it, it says 'disconnection pending' but then, even if I wait for 1 hour, when I refresh the page the 'This account is actually logged to Tauri server' message persists

I'd appreciate if someone could actually look in to this rather than a ) claiming I haven't already sent a support request or b ) simply telling me I'm already connected when I've already stated that my account is erroneously reporting that I'm connected when I'm not!

Thanks

@ukagorist

Hello!

We confirm you that there's no ticket at all related to account ukagorist.It's just a fact, you are free to believe it or not, but please consider that we have no interest in telling that there's no ticket if there was one.

The account is connected and successfully exchanging data, but since 30 minutes (at the time of this writing) not 3 days. Are we talking about the same account you're using to write in the forum "ukagorist"? Can you please check?

Kind regards

Hi,

OK sorry if that sounded stressy but this issue is becoming somewhat frustrating for me. I accept that something must've gone wrong with my support request submission though.

Yes, we're talking about the same account. The timer in my account is getting reset every time I attempt to connect so yes the last time a tried was around 30mins ago, I'm attempting again now so it's probably just reset to zero again. The issue has been ongoing for 3 days now though.

Thanks

FYI, I have 3 different devices I connect using this account: an iMac, an Ubuntu laptop, and an Android phone. I have all 3 in front of me right now and they all say they're disconnected.

Also, one correction: I think the timer only resets when I try to connect to Tauri not any of the other servers

And when I do try to connect to Tauri it seems like I connect for a second or 2 but then it fails (which I assume is linked to the timer getting reset)

And when I do try to connect to Tauri it seems like I connect for a second or 2 but then it fails (which I assume is linked to the timer getting reset)

Hello,

currently your account is not connected. Can you please send us the OpenVPN logs pertaining to one of this type of failed connections?

Kind regards

Okay, hands up, this was totally my own fault and I've discovered the problem! Apologies and thanks for the support. One of my devices was connected and has apparently been so for the past few days which is why my other devices weren't connecting... I don't even remember connecting said device, that's what you get for sitting up through the night I guess

That being said, the 'disconnect now' feature in the client area definitely doesn't work

Hello!

We're glad to know that you discovered where the problem lied.

The button works just fine. When you pressed that button, your device reconnected automatically (and correctly) in a matter of seconds. That's why you and us saw different connection times, and why the web page never refreshed. Everything has been explained now. :)

Kind regards

The button doesn't work.  The webpage says that I am still connected to Dheneb and the button still says disconnection pending after 10 minutes.  The connection will not disconnect, which I thought was the whole point of the Disconnect Now button.