Not connected, Your IP: 3.92.84.253
Staff

"Disconnect Now" button implemented

Hello!

We're glad to inform you that in your "Client Area" you can now find a "Disconnect Now" button. If you click it, your account will be forcefully disconnected from any VPN server it is connected to within 60 seconds.

Use it with caution!

Kind regards

great, will come in handy when i sometimes disconnect and the disonnect message never reaches your servers, rendering me unable to connect again.

thanks

great, will come in handy when i sometimes disconnect and the disonnect message never reaches your servers, rendering me unable to connect again.

thanks

What Shippy said - great new feature indeed. Thanks!

Doesn't work for me, i've waited about 30 minutes...

Hello!

It was a momentary problem with the disconnections (not strictly related to the button itself), solved, thank you for the warning.

Kind regards

For those of us using NetworkManager, which doesn't accept the disconnect parameter, on any flavor of Linux, a big Thank You!

The Disconnect button gets us disconnected from server alright but would have been better if we were just disconnected not loged out from AirPN client. As in , the disconnect button should get us to the list of servers.