Not connected, Your IP: 3.17.154.171
Sign in to follow this  
mr.esnyder71

d/l'd the access without client and didn't have a user.key

I have linux and needed to access the vpn server without a client. I went to the config. generator and followed the instructions, but when i extracted the tar.gz file in the terminal the only files that showed up were the .opvn files. Nothing else, no user.key..nothing. So i followed the directions of configuring Airvpn with network manager and couldn't click apply once the .opvn file was imported. I selected servers by the country and didn't use a proxy when building config generation. I'd love to know what can be done to get this functioning with network manager, please. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

I have linux and needed to access the vpn server without a client. I went to the config. generator and followed the instructions, but when i extracted the tar.gz file in the terminal the only files that showed up were the .opvn files. Nothing else, no user.key..nothing. So i followed the directions of configuring Airvpn with network manager and couldn't click apply once the .opvn file was imported. I selected servers by the country and didn't use a proxy when building config generation. I'd love to know what can be done to get this functioning with network manager, please. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

Hello!

Please see the following guide (executive summary: you need to click "Advanced options" and select "Separate keys/certs..."):

https://airvpn.org/topic/9149-how-to-use-advanced-airvpn-services-and-features/

Kind regards

AirVPN Support Team