Not connected, Your IP: 13.59.103.62
methodical_77

Need to disable "disable DHT, uTP, udp trakers, udp peers, and UPnP"?

I read this (below) at a torrent IP checking website.

I've been happily using AirVPN for quite a while with DHT, uTP, etc. (mentioned below) all enabled which I think is the uTorrent default setting.

Do the suggestions below matter if AirVPN is up and running?

Many thanks,

D

Proxies - Again there are many variations but the most popular by far is a socks proxy. The proxy can be a remote host or exist locally via an ssh tunnel. If your proxy is incorrectly configured or unknowingly unset you may expose your IP address. Also always be sure to disable DHT, uTP, udp trakers, udp peers, and UPnP in your client otherwise you will mostly likely leak your IP address even if your proxy is configured correctly. Please see below in another question for more details on securing your proxy and DHT/UPnP.

Hello!

Those leaks can actually occur with a proxy, not with OpenVPN. We do not provide proxy services, as you know. You can go on using uTorrent just like you always did. As usual, make sure to launch it AFTER the connection to a VPN server is established.

Kind regards